• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How many stock brokers you have and for what purposes?

Fabulous
I even got a call from them when I had open positions and they faced any issue. I just tweet them and they call me immediately to resolve the query.
I feel Dhan has all the features of zerodha + better interface. Plus dhan is LTF
Plus i have DDPI enabled so tpin issue is not there.. like cdsl crashed few days ago people couldn't sell. So i could sell on dhan
Plus brokerage is same as zerodha, 0 for delivery
Ok, have positive feedback from every user, Do you have experience of ICICI integration, ie immediate credit of funds.

I will start, I am only an investor, means I only place delivery orders. No intraday, no FnO.

I have three brokers -

1. Groww was my first broker now only used for mutual fund txns.. (wo bhi 4 june k kaand k baad se nahi rahega 😂)
2. I use Dhan for everything, fundamental research to charts to buy sell to mutual fund. My long term and swing portfolio is with Dhan.
3. Fyers account is mainly used for buyback and IPO and for emergency situations if Dhan faces technical difficulties.

Fir ab Jio ka broker aaye toh wo open karunga
I have zerodha, sharekhan, upstox, kotak , angelone and some more as I am an algo trader

Reactions: SSV
stocks and MFs are stored with SEBI and not with the broker so your funds remain safe no matter what broker you choose.
Stocks are stored with depositories (cdsl/nsdl) and not with sebi. Sebi's job is to regulate, not store anything.

Reactions: SSV
HDFC SKY has more charges than discount brokers like zerodha, Dhan.
Also bank broker so might try to oversell just to make commission.
I have,

ICICI Direct. - Legacy from long time back - Some shares lying - Planning to close this soon. AMC gets deducted unnecessarily every year
Axis Direct - Free account opened with burgundy - Not used
Zerodha - Actively used for Equity delivery - Linked with IDFC first as 3-1 account. Best for equity delivery especially when you have to transfer 5-10L amount in one shot
Angle One - Opened for managing satellite portfolio - primarily for 3-1 capability, but not there now. Will close this soon
Dhan - For Wife - Very good tech platform and features - Direct integration with ICICI bank - one click transfer (this is really good feature)
Dhan - Planning to open by closing Angle one

Going forward, it will be Zerodha (IDFC 3 in1) and Dhan (ICICI 3 in 1). And for wife it will be only Dhan

Dhan can be linked to ICICI bank account. Once linked, funds transfer process to Dhan is seamless, with one click

I will try Dhan soon and close HDFC Sky..

Keep ICICI direct as back up...

Confused how to react

Recommendation for you
View attachment 56479
Then you should qulaify the statement with something like below:

" I dont have account or never experienced",/ "purely in my general view".
You sound many a time as if you had first hand experience.. that will not convey the right message to the audience ( especially juniors on this forum)..

Yes, I agree with your statement" We can't experince everything in this world , but we can still have an opinion about the things we never had experienced".

But the way you present your message sounds like " you are a pro in that field" ...

Last edited:
I was only into mutual finds till now so primarily used Groww + MF Utility (my employer had tie up with getpi.in that gave 2 years free subscription and invest using MF Utility).
Just started into stocks on 4th June but Groww didn't allow me to add money, so had to use Upstox and pay 20 Rs. per trade.
Upon @Pradumya's recommendation, exploring Dhan, it looks quite good and is free.

Then you should qulaify the statement something like below:
" I dont have account or never experienced",/ "purely in my general view".
You sound may a times as if you had first hand experience.. that will not convey the right message to the audience ( especially juniors on this forum)..

Yes, I agree with your statement" We can't experince everything in this world , but we can still have an opinion about the things we never had experienced".

But the way you present your message sounds like " you are a pro in that field" ...
Well Doc is expert in everything, even in impressing chics over Reddit, trading platforms kya cheez hain

Back