• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How Safe is the Cheq App?

Faust

TF Select
I have been through some reviews for the app on Youtube and it was mentioned that the app needs your expiry date and CVV.
Why are they asking for this info when it is not required for CC bill payment?

What is the opinion of the card veterans here?

panu24

TF Ace
So the payment got declined and i got a message that the money will be refunded. So i paid it via cred. Now both the cred and cheq payments went through :confused::confused::confused:.
Now ICICI Wesbite FAQ Says This

Do They reverse the excess credit?
search in this forum, i think someone said we can get back excess payment not sure which bank that discussion happened. Call customer care, give them bank details within 1 week you can get back excess amount. Note I have never faced this before so no experience around this issue.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Just looked the app up on Playstore today. Most of the reviews seem to be rather negative, so many instances of payment failure, and some mentioned devaluation though that is pretty much understandable. But payment failure and poor customer service is a problem.

rushaboswal

TF Buzz
search in this forum, i think someone said we can get back excess payment not sure which bank that discussion happened. Call customer care, give them bank details within 1 week you can get back excess amount. Note I have never faced this before so no experience around this issue.
I did mail them , they asked for statment and bank details. waiting for next revert back from them