• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to add Axis Bank PPF account in HDFC net banking

Hello, I have a PPF account with Axis Bank. I have recently closed the savings account linked to it. Now I am unable to make any new investment in this PPF account. Can anyone guide me how to invest in this PPF account now or how to add this Axis Bank PPF account as a beneficiary in my HDFC net banking?

Hello, I have a PPF account with Axis Bank. I have recently closed the savings account linked to it. Now I am unable to make any new investment in this PPF account. Can anyone guide me how to invest in this PPF account now or how to add this Axis Bank PPF account as a beneficiary in my HDFC net banking?
I got some info like, we need to visit existing ppf account bank branch and fill a offline ppf transfer request, where we will mention the new bank details.

We need to have a copy of ppf passbook. Try it.

I don't see a online method 😕

I got some info like, we need to visit existing ppf account bank branch and fill a offline ppf transfer request, where we will mention the new bank details.

I don't see a online method
Thank you 😊

I don't see a online method 😕

I normally just add the ifsc and account number in whichever bank has money and transfer to it. The ppf account behaves just like normal accounts regarding deposits

PPF is a govt scheme.
So banks are like placeholders. But you cannot add ppf from one bank to another directly.
Visit the present bank and raise a request with the new bank account number details.
Transferring the PPF account is not an online process in any bank and, usually becomes a long process because bank employees don't know how to do it, (they will be more interested in ulip) and no one will support you, they may say it's not possible, or come back later or close it & invest in ulip or someother reason, still you have to fight with them.
Take the PPF transfer document and give it in second bank. Again as mentioned above, long process and arguing.
Hope you run into knowledgeable people.

Back