• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Magnus C2C

So I finally decided to go for Axis Magnus. Applied C2C (Infinia) by contacting @VIMALRAJ L . He coordinated all details and arranged doorstep biometric verification and took the application number and has taken it up for priority processing. NOTE: He is in Chennai & I am in another state still he co-ordinated with local Axis representatives.

Based on my experience, if anyone is looking to apply for Axis cards, especially C2C basis, you have an option of contacting him.

I would suggest @VIMALRAJ L get a BANKER badge on this forum and surely he can get many leads. The Amex employee is very active and surely is getting dozens of leads daily.

So I finally decided to go for Axis Magnus. Applied C2C (Infinia) by contacting @VIMALRAJ L . He coordinated all details and arranged doorstep biometric verification and took the application number and has taken it up for priority processing. NOTE: He is in Chennai & I am in another state still he co-ordinated with local Axis representatives.

Based on my experience, if anyone is looking to apply for Axis cards, especially C2C basis, you have an option of contacting him.

I would suggest @VIMALRAJ L get a BANKER badge on this forum and surely he can get many leads. The Amex employee is very active and surely is getting dozens of leads daily.
through VimalRaj i already got both Magnus and Vistara infinite, he is a nice guy and very helpful

Hi @VIMALRAJ L So last week I applied for Magnus credit card using another Chennai-based agent. He said there was no KYC person available at my location and then he shared a link to an online application and I had entered his employee code. I asked if I can apply for C2C online he said yes.. But later I got a link to Video KYC and after that my card got approved. And it never asked me for my credit card statement. And unfortunately, I received Magnus with 3L limit. I already had Flipkart axis at 1.1L limit and I had done physical KYC at home at that time. I was going to use ICICI platinum 9L limit for C2C.

Any Idea how do I increase my Magnus limit?

Hi @VIMALRAJ L So last week I applied for Magnus credit card using another Chennai-based agent. He said there was no KYC person available at my location and then he shared a link to an online application and I had entered his employee code. I asked if I can apply for C2C online he said yes.. But later I got a link to Video KYC and after that my card got approved. And it never asked me for my credit card statement. And unfortunately, I received Magnus with 3L limit. I already had Flipkart axis at 1.1L limit and I had done physical KYC at home at that time. I was going to use ICICI platinum 9L limit for C2C.

I assume you now have to wait at least three months to receive LE? that is why it is always preferable to use C2C for AXIS because you may receive the same limit as another card.

you activate the magnus credit card sir??
if you are not activated then send mail to premium.experience@axisbank.com ,
or more details pls call me my number 6369702434

Update:
Axis Magnus application & biometrics collected on 6th Dec (C2C Infinia statement with 9.68L credit limit)
Application number forwarded to @VIMALRAJ L same day

Approved today on 8th Dec. Once I receive the card and activate it, will get in touch with @VIMALRAJ L for add on cards.

Update:
Axis Magnus application & biometrics collected on 6th Dec (C2C Infinia statement with 9.68L credit limit)

Approved today on 8th Dec. Once I receive the card and activate it, will get in touch with @VIMALRAJ L for add on cards.
thankyou sir, I hope you happy with service...
once you will get your magnus card then will process addon cards maximum 4 members in Your family sir...
thankyou sir

I assume you now have to wait at least three months to receive LE? that is why it is always preferable to use C2C for AXIS because you may receive the same limit as another card.

Update:

Unfortunately, I activated it yesterday only before messaging here. Is there any chance now?
Call me or text me WhatsApp sir

Yes but we try another method process pls ping me WhatsApp brother 6369702434
This guy is an absolute legend. Got my Magnus approved with the help of @VIMALRAJ L. Anyone facing difficulties to get any Axis card can surely contact him. He’s very helpful and courteous. Thank you very much man.

Attachments

• 02B0FB56-0919-4478-82CF-3C1CF7D6F54D.jpeg
    02B0FB56-0919-4478-82CF-3C1CF7D6F54D.jpeg
    395.1 KB · Views: 118
Back