• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to apply for sbi cashback credit card with old sbi cc ?

Sravan

TF Buzz
hi i have simply click card 1lakh kimit and more than 1 year old. i want sbi cashback card.how can i apply with c2c basis? where can i apply ? whatis the process?

i have idfc, hdfc, one card, credi card also

I have never had an SBI account or card.

Is the Sprint portal the best way to apply for the SBI cashback card?
Looking for fast approval and delivery to pay the insurance premium.

how many of you applied recently and how many got approved and how many rejected. lets comment and count so as to get idea of their tentative approval rate in recent time.

How to apply for SBI cashback card through agent by C2C as my sbi cashback card application is declining when I apply through sprint and they say due to internal policies and already hold SBI landmark and simply click card with 1.13 lakh and 52k respectively

How to apply for SBI cashback card through agent by C2C as my sbi cashback card application is declining when I apply through sprint and they say due to internal policies and already hold SBI landmark and simply click card with 1.13 lakh and 52k respectively
I tried asking multiple agents and they are saying they no longer take Cashback card applications.
Only option is to apply through Sprint and even I am facing the same issue. Already holding SinplyClick, so application is being denied.

Back