• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply for Wealth Card via C2C method?

SKiNTiGHTTuNA

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Tried approaching the branch in delhi to apply for one on c2c method. Was told they do no entertain cc applications here and i can only apply via idfc website.
Can anyone help me out here?

Applied IDFC first CC online just now within a minute after checking cibil i got Select card with 3.5% didnt proceed further since this rate is like almost all cards also no priority pass. will idfc contacts me my net taxable income is 29.8lac hoped for wealth card with less 2% int

Applied IDFC first CC online just now within a minute after checking cibil i got Select card with 3.5% didnt proceed further since this rate is like almost all cards also no priority pass. will idfc contacts me my net taxable income is 29.8lac hoped for wealth card with less 2% int
What is this 3.5% and 2% ?, if it’s forex markup then idfc select has a forex markup of 1.99% and not 3.5%

What is this 3.5% and 2% ?, if it’s forex markup then idfc select has a forex markup of 1.99% and not 3.5%
3.5% interest for 4 lac credit limit am not interested in credit limit but wanted wealth card with atleast 2% interest rate yes also forex markup with gst i thin 2.23% also from april or june TCS markup of 20% will be there at international online or offline new rul tcs 2023-02-05 at 22.50.52.png

I think 20% tcs is for holiday packages and not for self planned trips .

Also is there any particular reason for interest rates , as if you pay the due before due date then no interest is charged?
no particular reason since idfc boasting of interest rate from 9% . 2nd reason interested in LTF of premium catag wealth card only automatic response from online was select with 3.5% my cibil is always above 800 or near that. after joining this forum only i applied 😁😁

I applied wealth card today and the card got approved with in 4hours with 4 L limit. It was a C2C.i had 15L limit on other card and mentioned 2L as monthly income.

I have not seen any physical form . C2c process is through online only while applying it ask that u have any other card and what is the limit and on that info and credit enquiry they give offers.

the problem with them is automated no human interference |Tony&Guy is a hair saloon i thimk 😁 but their you can buy mobile and acces at mobile and shoe shop we can buy medicine. what a great offer from IDFC

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 22.08.11.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 22.08.11.png
    53.8 KB · Views: 35
Back