• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to apply HDFC Bank Credit Card apply via online or sales person?

Ghost655

TF Select
I was thinking of opening a account with HDFC to apply for their cc's later on. Thinking of taking millennia.

So today I received a call from an HDFC agent, they told to me i can get a free ltf card if i apply via C2C method. I asked which cards i would be eligle for MoneyBack card based on my current limit of cc. I said i will only go for millennia bare minimum then she said i will need provide income proof and i can be eligible if the application is approved. She said Millenia needs 1 Lakh for c2c which i dont have on normal cards(not co-branded ) cards. She did not make any false promises with card limits etc. The card can be LTF with income proof if i spend 30 k in the first few months.

So Guys what should be best course of action as HDFC provide only 1 cc and want it be a good one .Should i apply with these agents they sent me the list of required documents on WhatsApp and are telling me send documents there no portal etc , Its a Business account i can see on WhatsApp. Or should go by making a banking relationship with them and then asking for cc later on. I am asking as i will only take Millenia bare minimum, i heard hdfc issues downgraded card if you apply sometimes thats why i am concerned if they give moneyback i wont accept it.
Still wondering how they got my number i asked , she said i had good credit score and she found my lead on their portal .I dont think i ever even submitted any form on hdfc site.
I mainly buy stuff online so i dont regalia is good for me.

Solution
Online you can't apply C2C for HDFC. Only through 3rd party agents or a branch visit . And she's correct for 3rd party agents it works like this only

1L for millennia
2L for Dinners privellage
3L for regalia

But you'll have to share docs on WhatsApp if you apply through 3rd party agents..

The process is smooth , mine got dispatched in 2 days after verification.
I was thinking of opening a account with HDFC to apply for their cc's later on. Thinking of taking millennia.

So today I received a call from an HDFC agent, they told to me i can get a free ltf card if i apply via C2C method. I asked which cards i would be eligle for MoneyBack card based on my current limit of cc. I said i will only go for millennia bare minimum then she said i will need provide income proof and i can be eligible if the application is approved. She said Millenia needs 1 Lakh for c2c which i dont have on normal cards(not co-branded ) cards. She did not make any false promises with card limits etc. The card can be LTF with income proof if i spend 30 k in the first few months.

So Guys what should be best course of action as HDFC provide only 1 cc and want it be a good one .Should i apply with these agents they sent me the list of required documents on WhatsApp and are telling me send documents there no portal etc , Its a Business account i can see on WhatsApp. Or should go by making a banking relationship with them and then asking for cc later on. I am asking as i will only take Millenia bare minimum, i heard hdfc issues downgraded card if you apply sometimes thats why i am concerned if they give moneyback i wont accept it.
Still wondering how they got my number i asked , she said i had good credit score and she found my lead on their portal .I dont think i ever even submitted any form on hdfc site.
I mainly buy stuff online so i dont regalia is good for me.
Same call today to me . I was thinking what to do ?? Are they scammers??

I was contacted via buisness account, but they were telling me to send details in WP. I think if you should better share on official email id. Also hdfc offers ltf in cards if you apply cards online without taking help from 3rd party. Then why bother to use it. Let me know what you plan to do.

Online you can't apply C2C for HDFC. Only through 3rd party agents or a branch visit . And she's correct for 3rd party agents it works like this only

1L for millennia
3L for regalia

But you'll have to share docs on WhatsApp if you apply through 3rd party agents..

Solution

1L for millennia
3L for regalia

The process is smooth , mine got dispatched in 2 days after verification
I have 7months old ICICI Coral Card with 1.1L limit, can I apply for C2C?

1L for millennia
3L for regalia

For C2C she was suggesting money-back, but I get millenia for 35 salary ,so millenia should be better

The thing I am concerned about is hdfc says ltf offers are valid if not applied via 3rd party, as completing 50k spend in 90days is possible but in t&c it says if applied by self only

I know conditions for ltf but are they valid if applied via 3rd party

Back