• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to book Bangkok Airways flight using Axis ER points

old_monk

TF Buzz
Hi guys,

Can anyone help me understand which is the best way to book a Bangkok airline flight to travel within Thailand using axis ER points?
I know that JAL is one option but there is a 60 days cooldown in JAL after enrolment so wanted to see what other options are available.
Also, any suggestions on Accor Hotels in Bangkok are welcomed and appreciated :)
Thank you so much in advance

Transfer to Qatar And then call them up for booking. Best and quickest. Quick booking over the phone as well. And 6000 Avios for one way travel is very reasonable given that one way fares on those routes can be usually around 10 K INR.

Keep in mind that the availability shown on Qatar is only a fraction of what is usually available. Qantas shows accurate availability. So check on Qantas and book via Qatar.

Transfer to Qatar And then call them up for booking. Best and quickest. Quick booking over the phone as well. And 6000 Avios for one way travel is very reasonable given that one way fares on those routes can be usually around 10 K INR.

Keep in mind that the availability shown on Qatar is only a fraction of what is usually available. Qantas shows accurate availability. So check on Qantas and book via Qatar.

6k avois r u sure?

Taxes?

I check with Qatar and they told me 32k for delhi to Bangkok

Last edited:
I check with Qatar and they told me 32k for delhi to Bangkok
It seems he is asking about bkk to phuket, which is 6k avios.

Mumbai to bkk is showing 11k.

And Bangkok and Thai Airways are different. The Qatar website is allowing only Bangkok Airways flights.

Also, it doesn't seem to allow connecting flights. Just direct flights only.

Qantas does show bangkok air flights but it's 10,000 points which seems too high. only ~200 Rs taxes though

@old_monk which option felt best for international flight from India to Thailand? I am looking for BLR-HKT and BKK-BLR mainly.

I found BLR-CMB-BKK round trip via Sri Lankan airlines on JAL to be cheapest with 23K miles and 4-5k taxes. But layovers are way too long.

Next is Singapore airlines on and vistara at 40K miles each and 5K taxes. Singapore airlines has Phuket option too.

Thai doesn't seem feasible with 10K taxes on one side.

Back