• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to book Bangkok Airways flight using Axis ER points

Also, if Qantas is showing the flight but Qatar isn't can we still book with Avios?
Yes. Qatar doesn’t show full availability. Qantas does. So check availability in Qantas. Then note down flight numbers and call up Qatar to book. 6000 avios (within Thailand) one way plus taxes approx 100 to 300 THB.

Ignore the points that Qantas is asking because you are not going to book through them.

@old_monk which option felt best for international flight from India to Thailand? I am looking for BLR-HKT and BKK-BLR mainly.

I found BLR-CMB-BKK round trip via Sri Lankan airlines on JAL to be cheapest with 23K miles and 4-5k taxes. But layovers are way too long.

Next is Singapore airlines on and vistara at 40K miles each and 5K taxes. Singapore airlines has Phuket option too.

Thai doesn't seem feasible with 10K taxes on one side.
I'm actually not that pro at this game. had cv points in my account so booked with that bom-bkk business for 52k. does seem high but I had no better use of cv points so went ahead with this.

Last edited:
Back