• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to check standard charted bank credit card application status?

As far as I remember there is no particular link where you can check your credit card application status. You can visit standard chartered website and click on the chat option that is avaliable during the working hours and mention your application application reference number there.

On a related note, if one has completed the video KYC for a Stan Chart card, how long is a decision on approval likely to take? And if approved, how much time do they typically take to deliver the card?

(Thanks in advance)

On a related note, if one has completed the video KYC for a Stan Chart card, how long is a decision on approval likely to take? And if approved, how much time do they typically take to deliver the card?

(Thanks in advance)
For me it was an one day process starting from the card application to approval.
I applied on Aug 25, around 9PM at night for StanC Smart Card.
26th Morning got a call for verifying the filled details.
Received a link for Aadhar E-KYC just after the call.
On doing that they asked me to share income docs (salary+ banks statement/ CC statement) to their official email ID from my Official email.

Within 30 mins I received VKYC link. Completed VKYC by 3PM.

Received an email saying "Thank you for switching to e-statement" from StanC same day at night. There was no approval sms as such but I got to know the card got approved.
The next day I got my login id and password and the virtual card after logging in.

Card got delivered on 30th.

So for me it was one of the best Application experience ever. 😛

But I have heard of some people, their application got stuck either after soft approval after applying online or after E-KYC and even after V-KYC. I'll suggest you to drop and email to the customer care and they would definately help you on the process. It's likely you the card would be approved if you already have received the soft approval.

Back