• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close BNPL

Amrish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi, I'm not sure if this has been discussed here so starting this thread. If it's already been discussed, can somebody pls guide me to the relevant thread.
My cibil shows 2 entries - one from cap float and another from karur vyasya bank. From some of the other threads here, I understand that these are some BNPL.
No I've never requested for a BNPL. Don't have slice/ uni card/ lazypay/ paytm postpaid etc. But it's possible that these are Amazon/ FK/ Ola etc. because I use those apps and might have clicked on some of the links at some time.
My question is how do I find out which BNPL these are, and then how do I request closure.
Any help would be appreciated

Indeed, both of these CIBIL entries are due to Amazon Pay Later Account. I made Amazon Pay Later and Flipkart Pay Later account to generate my CIBIL score for credit card applications. After 1.5 Years, when I had sufficient no. of credit cards with sufficient limit, I requested Capital Float(over email) to close my Amazon Pay Later account. After 3-4 days, they reverted back to me, asking for one more email as a confirmation. I sent them the confirmation email and after a week, my Amazon Pay Later account was shown as blocked. After 2 months, both the loan accounts of Capital Float and Karur Vysya were being shown as closed in my CIBIL report

Back