• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close Indusind Legend and delete data

msankadi

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi
As I had shared earlier in the thread, I was missold an Indusind Legend card while trying to get ED LTF (https://www.technofino.in/community...egend-card-by-rs1910.29128/page-3#post-720094)

Now that is not happening, I want to get out of this mess as given my magnus,atlas and infinia portfolio of cards...the indusind legend is uselss and I want to limit unncessary exposure...

Which is the easiest way to close the card and remove all data from indusind to avoid any future account/card opening issues?

Objective function is to minimize human interaction and friction while achieving the above//

Thanks in advance

Closing ok. but why removing all data, any issue with that?

I had this plat. card and after closing 2 years later applied another card and those bank persons did some adjustments and approved that card. So, no issue with data.

Its becaue its a really trouble job with Indus to remove all data backend, not possible - whatever they can do they'll only adjust top-level, backend still same data exists. Your customerID is there, cant remove it completely.

Its becaue its a really trouble job with Indus to remove all data backend, not possible - whatever they can do they'll only adjust top-level, backend still same data exists. Your customerID is there, cant remove it completely.
oh okay...if thats the case...what can be done I will just close account

I wanted to delete data for problems which arise later in terms of reopening for new card account etc....not to mention unncessarily exposed data is another risk

oh okay...if thats the case...what can be done I will just close account

I wanted to delete data for problems which arise later in terms of reopening for new card account etc....not to mention unncessarily exposed data is another risk

as mentioned for now close it. whenever you want to apply new card or open new account, bank people will manage it. Its not complete block, its just bank people knows the tricks and get it done for you. They need business, and commissions, so don't worry about it.

For now, if not required close it.. but close only if not required that card not due to angry with agents or other emotional things.. just a suggestion.

Back