• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Indusind Legend?

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Want to apply for legend as LTF, but getting the error application already in system. Please connect with bank.

Got whatsapp msg from PB that this card is pre-approved, so applied through it then they rejected it. Please suggest?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230425_111857_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230425_111857_Chrome.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 54
Adding to what Wealth mentioned -

I think your spends can be divided into multiple different cards, since they're almost reaching 4L.

4L is a sweet spot for platinum travel card. But it's useful if you're into travel and luxury hotels (taj vouchers)
So if you want to keep just 1 card - try for platinum travel.

Note - amex does not serve well in offline transactions - pls keep that in mind.

Card diversification has multiple options.
1. Sticking to amex.
2. Other than amex.
It's purely a personal preference. Some like having multiple cards and getting max benefits. Some like peace of mind and one all rounder card.

1. Amex only diversification :
Get a platinum travel credit card, and get an add-on mrcc or gold card if possible. The add on card fees would be none. You may choose either. Personally I'd recommend MRCC card. Use it for 1500*4 transactions (6-7% cashback) and occasionally you may get the 20k spend reward.
And the rest on platinum travel - 190k ~ 4% cashback.
(If you spend 4L on platinum travel - you get around 7.5% cashback as taj vouchers, or 4-5% as Amazon vouchers)

2. For non amex diversification -
hdfc Diners club black could be a good LTF option (or Infinia in paid category) Payments using coupons and smartbuy gets you a decent reward rate, but again best value would be in hotels and travel.
Here also, MRCC should be a good combo - it will cover all your Paytm wallet spends and some other spends (upto 20k a month) at 4-5% cashback.

Let me know if you need more clarity.

Links for benefits calculation: https://www.americanexpress.com/en-in/benefits/the-gold-card/benefits-calculator/

Great analysis 👍

Back