• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to close IPPB Ac

Just out of curiosity I have opened IPPB Ac during lockdown. Also linked that with my POSB. They are now deducting SMS charges quarterly, recently even for Virtual Debit card. I want to close that IPPB Ac. Please guide.

Just out of curiosity I have opened IPPB Ac during lockdown. Also linked that with my POSB. They are now deducting SMS charges quarterly, recently even for Virtual Debit card. I want to close that IPPB Ac. Please guide.
Check with PO whether they give rupay platinum physical card for POSB (not for IPPB) so that we can gain/compensate by amazon friday's.
IMO ippb interface required to do transactions in POSB without boredom visits to PO and stand in queues...
Me too sail in same boat but getting used to pay my daughter's SSS payments too along with POSB so feeling worthy.

Check with PO whether they give rupay platinum physical card for POSB (not for IPPB) so that we can gain/compensate by amazon friday's.
IMO ippb interface required to do transactions in POSB without boredom visits to PO and stand in queues...
Me too sail in same boat but getting used to pay my daughter's SSS payments too along with POSB so feeling worthy.
Seamless transaction to POSB is the only good thing that I do on my IPPB, otherwise its a full of trash.
Its a rural brunch post office, nobody knows much more about IPPB. I am the 1st who link IPPB-POSB.

Seamless transaction to POSB is the only good thing that I do on my IPPB, otherwise its a full of trash.
Its a rural brunch post office, nobody knows much more about IPPB. I am the 1st who link IPPB-POSB.
kudos!
Did those guys know about debit card for POSB account if so what variant they provide? Rupay classic or platinum?
BTW 25/- for a virtual card it really hurts in IPPB, i've paid for 2 years along with qly sms charges

Back