• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HOW TO CLOSE RBL Zomato Classic Credit Card?

Arnav

TF Buzz
Hi All,
I initiated the request for credit card closure on the 20th of April to their customer care. They temporarily blocked my card and said with in the next five days RBL executive will call me and confirm the credit card closure. They called me back on the 21st and tried to pursue me not to close my credit card, I requested them to close my card then they put my call on hold after 35 mins call got auto disconnected.
Today morning got an SMS, stating they were unable to contact me, will connect today to confirm the same. I again got the call from them and asked them to close the card, they put me on hold for 2 freaking Hours and then disconnected the call.

How to close the card?
Should raise this issue with the Nodal officer?
Should I cut the card in half and throw it?
As my address is changed, Report the card as lost.

I am planning to move abroad, I don't want to manage Indian credit cards from abroad. I have 10 credit cards, I am closing all useless/ Non LTF CREDIT CARDS and keeping the oldest card for the sake of credit history.

1682163742803.png

Hi All,
I initiated the request for credit card closure on the 20th of April to their customer care. They temporarily blocked my card and said with in the next five days RBL executive will call me and confirm the credit card closure. They called me back on the 21st and tried to pursue me not to close my credit card, I requested them to close my card then they put my call on hold after 35 mins call got auto disconnected.
Today morning got an SMS, stating they were unable to contact me, will connect today to confirm the same. I again got the call from them and asked them to close the card, they put me on hold for 2 freaking Hours and then disconnected the call.

How to close the card?
Should raise this issue with the Nodal officer?
Should I cut the card in half and throw it?
As my address is changed, Report the card as lost.

I am planning to move abroad, I don't want to manage Indian credit cards from abroad. I have 10 credit cards, I am closing all useless/ Non LTF CREDIT CARDS and keeping the oldest card for the sake of credit history.

View attachment 14935
mail this whole issue to nodal officer and also complaint about the customer care
this is very bad service if the doing hold that much

Back