• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Convert Axis My Zone Credit Card Paid to LTF

Mack

TF Select
I have Flipkart Axis Card (LTF) from last 1 year and yesterday requested customer care to upgrade to My zone card.
But they said it's a chargeable card and I can't deny it because I'm desperate to get my zone for movie benefits and also i have been rejected two times on sept 10th and oct 15th when it had LTF offer.
So finally I gave consent and card has been upgraded and showing in app with joining fee 590rs.

Can anyone suggest anyway we can convert this to LTF.

Last edited:
I'm have Flipkart Axis Card (LTF) from last 1 year and yesterday requested customer care to upgrade to My zone card.
But they said it's a chargeable card and I can't deny it because I'm desperate for my zone for movie benefits and also i have been rejected two times on sept 10th and oct 15th when it had LTF offer.
So finally I gave consent and card has been upgraded and showing in app.

Can anyone suggest anyway we can convert this to LTF.
Threatn to close it...

What did you email and your flipkart card is closed?
Flipkart Credit Card is still live..No idea of closing since it's a LTF card.
Regarding My Zone Credit Card, I directly asked CC to convert LTF stating my spends are limited and paying annual fees will be of no justice.
First they hesitated later they agreed to convert.

Regarding My Zone Credit Card, I directly asked CC to convert LTF stating my spends are limited and paying annual fees will be of no justice.
Emailed to PNO right?

Can you share your email format?
@Batmanbaba is this gonna work on Ace?

can you share email, i want to make my Flipkart card LTF.

Flipkart 11 months
My zone - 5 days
I also have these cards and both of them are paid. The cc said your cards can't be converted to Ltf. I didn't argue any further because they are vfm cards for me according to my usage and I didn't want to close my cards even by mistake(like threatening them to close.my card to get Ltf status) . Did you threaten to close your card to get Ltf ?

I also have these cards and both of them are paid. The cc said your cards can't be converted to Ltf. I didn't argue any further because they are vfm cards for me according to my usage and I didn't want to close my cards even by mistake(like threatening them to close.my card to get Ltf status) . Did you threaten to close your card to get Ltf ?
One person requested for myzone... They converted ltf.... Flipkart and ace they wont do

Didn't ask for card closure.
Simply asked the CC to waive the charges and they raised service request ticket regarding fees and charges.
The next day got a call from axis team.
They made it LTF after negotiation.

Last edited:
I didn't threaten to close card.
Simply asked the CC to waive the charges and they raised service request ticket regarding fees and charges.
The next day got a call from axis team.
They made it LTF after negotiation.
Good for you bro . But I feel that it is unfair that axis has this discriminatory behavior towards some customers . If you see this from a neutral prospective you would also agree I hope.

Back