• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert HDFC regular savings account to Savings Max account?

Anirudh987

TF Buzz
I want to convert my HDFC regular savings account to Savings Max account. Is there any way to do it online? If there is no online way can anyone share the form for upgrading my account

anyone has idea how long it takes usually?
and do we receive any sort of confirmation mail or text regarding the conversion ?
It's been two weeks since I applied, there's been no communication from bank end

anyone has idea how long it takes usually?
and do we receive any sort of confirmation mail or text regarding the conversion ?
It's been two weeks since I applied, there's been no communication from bank end
I also applied yesterday, and got one mail from hdfc that we received request number xxx. And currently showing 0 required balance.. does it shows the same to you?

Actually my experience was not good when I converted to SavingsMax. HDFC did not give proper updates. All I got updates only when I personally checked with branch people or once your request gets resolved you get directly feedback form. It took me 4 working days after which I got feedback form for my conversion request. Not sure then if it took 4 days or less than that.
Also, I feel SavingsMax is just kind of variant not account type/name. After conversion, till date I could not find any proof of anywhere written as "SavingsMax" account in netbanking. All I see is that my MAB got changed from 10k to 0.

I also applied yesterday, and got one mail from hdfc that we received request number xxx. And currently showing 0 required balance.. does it shows the same to you?
I'd received one mail saying we have received request no xyxxxxz. since then nothing else
I thought of using the contact us option in netbanking , but that is no longer redirecting to the query/feedback form it earlier used to, instead going to a faq page along with useless chatbot

Actually my experience was not good when I converted to SavingsMax. HDFC did not give proper updates. All I got updates only when I personally checked with branch people or once your request gets resolved you get directly feedback form. It took me 4 working days after which I got feedback form for my conversion request. Not sure then if it took 4 days or less than that.
Also, I feel SavingsMax is just kind of variant not account type/name. After conversion, till date I could not find any proof of anywhere written as "SavingsMax" account in netbanking. All I see is that my MAB got changed from 10k to 0.
where to check this MAB?
I could not find any such details in netbanking

I'd received one mail saying we have received request no xyxxxxz. since then nothing else
I thought of using the contact us option in netbanking , but that is no longer redirecting to the query/feedback form it earlier used to, instead going to a faq page along with useless chatbot
after how much time did you receive this email after applying in bank

I'll confirm from RM tomorrow
Which program are you enrolled in(Preferred, Classic, Imperia)
I applied for classic but the bank lady was giving false information that for classic you need to open 2 more family members account with us n then she will update or i will have to wait for offer from hdfc itself.. so just asked to update to max saving..

Back