• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to convert Icici paid card into a lifetime free credit card

Username

TF Buzz
Hello friends I need a help please anyone tell me that I have a ICICI Coral Credit card which is a paid card I want to this card convert to a lifetime free credit card please tell me anyone it is possible for converting a paid card to a lifetime free credit card in Icici bank or Has anyone converted ICICI Bank's paid credit card to lifetime free credit card.If you have done it then please tell how it was done.

jk51

TF Premier
Hello friends I need a help please anyone tell me that I have a ICICI Coral Credit card which is a paid card I want to this card convert to a lifetime free credit card please tell me anyone it is possible for converting a paid card to a lifetime free credit card in Icici bank or Has anyone converted ICICI Bank's paid credit card to lifetime free credit card.If you have done it then please tell how it was done.
Have you paid fees for the said card previously such as for 2-3 years? If yes then chances of getting it converted to LTF is very high. Just call up customer care to place a request for closure citing annual fees. Either they’ll make it free for the year or shall offer to convert it to LTF. Negotiation is the key.

Username

TF Buzz
Have you paid fees for the said card previously such as for 2-3 years? If yes then chances of getting it converted to LTF is very high. Just call up customer care to place a request for closure citing annual fees. Either they’ll make it free for the year or shall offer to convert it to LTF. Negotiation is the key.
The card has been in existence for only one year and the annual fee was waived off by fulfilling the spending criteria.