• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to cross check Yes Bank Rewards?

Hell_Kitty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any definitive way to cross check on which transactions how many points we got on Yes Bank Marquee card?
I checked statement but it only mentions total rewards and not splitwise. So I did my calculations on my own but not able to match what is being shown on the statement. Looks like Yes bank is in ICE-AGE and trying to develop some good website/app is taking them time

Solution
Any definitive way to cross check on which transactions how many points we got on Yes Bank Marquee card?
I checked statement but it only mentions total rewards and not splitwise. So I did my calculations on my own but not able to match what is being shown on the statement. Looks like Yes bank is in ICE-AGE and trying to develop some good website/app is taking them time
No not really.. it iis only a guess work at the moment..
However after each transaction you can see the total RPs awarded for that month in Net Banking..
so it will be cumulative total for that month..

You can find this running total for the month at this following place in the net banking..

Cards- > Credit Cards Dashboard -> View Credit Card Details -> Earned...
However after each transaction you can see the total RPs awarded for that month in Net Banking..

You can find this running total for the month at this following place in the net banking..

Cards- > Credit Cards Dashboard -> View Credit Card Details -> Earned this Cycle.. (like beloew)

1722622596212.webp

Last edited:
Solution

Cards- > Credit Cards Dashboard -> View Credit Card Details -> Earned this Cycle.. (like beloew)

View attachment 63667
My netbanking is not working since day 1. Fighting with grievance for almost a month now. They are unable to assist. All I have is only their shitty app Iris.

Reactions: SSV
My netbanking is not working since day 1. Fighting with grievance for almost a month now. They are unable to assist. All I have is only their shitty app Iris.
All the best ..
Pls mark my above post as solution .. if you think it answered your query ..

Back