• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to earn commission on a home loan?

anshul2k

TF Buzz
Does anyone have a contact for a person who offer 0.5% or 1% cashback on successful home loan application?

An agent is offering me 0.5% cashback, but I am a bit sceptical with it. That disbursement does not becomes a issue as he is a 3rd party agent.

Any way the agents gets their cut but in most of the cases they don't share even after committing, so in my view,don't focus on this, just focus on best ROI,no foreclosure,prepayment charges,no processing or other fee.
Another practical thing, one of the best commission is around 0.9% for atleast 10cr homeloan disbursal in a single month irrespective of number of applications.
Disbursal takes weeks & even months in few cases so it's not easy to reach this level, so they get peanuts around 0.4% or 0.5%.
How can they share 0.5%.
They're just bluffing.

Does anyone have a contact for a person who offer 0.5% or 1% cashback on successful home loan application?

An agent is offering me 0.5% cashback, but I am a bit sceptical with it. That disbursement does not becomes a issue as he is a 3rd party agent.
Hi, please connect with me. Will DM you my number. I run a Corporate/SME Loan advisory firm and have a retail division too.

Will do best possible for you, being a fellow TF member.

Back