• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Amazon Prime on discount.

prc1990

TF Legend
Do v have to create new account or the code can b utilised at existing Amazon account?
Existing account will work as well if you belong to the specified age group.

I personally follow the following strategy (ineligible for youth offer but Dil to baccha hain ji 🥲😂) to renew the membership at a discounted rate each year.

1. Add money to APAY balance at a discounted rate. You would get different Add Money offers through out the year on Amazon. Also utilize the Friday Add Money offer via Rupay Platinum Debit Card.

2. Buy Amazon Gift Voucher/Gift Card through Amazon or any third party app at a discounted rate (I personally don't buy unless the discount/cashback rate is 20% or more as 10% is very easy to get) and add them to your account.

3. Also you would probably get Amazon Vouchers as a welcome benefit when you start a new relationship with a bank. Use them to increase your balance.

4. Also redeem your Credit Card and other banking reward points to convert them to Amazon GV and add them to your account.

Now that you have enough balances from the above sources, use that to buy/renew membership. Enjoy.

BTW, last year when I renewed my membership I got 200 additional cashback due to an ongoing offer. Snippet attached.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-20-14-11-59-88_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-20-14-11-59-88_fd1e8ef594b195c55a3bba4818d0ce35.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

prc1990

TF Legend
For the next time — Intermiles Gold Tier gives you Amazon Prime for one year. Attaining that should be easy if you use Intermiles for your shopping affiliates links.
Shopping through Intermiles app is not always tracked that's what I feel and their reward rate is also low. So unless you do heavy shopping through out the year, difficult to retain/acheive that Tier 😐.

I have a RED Tier and unable to retain that itself 😁.

Bob78900

TF Premier
Shopping through Intermiles app is not always tracked that's what I feel and their reward rate is also low. So unless you do heavy shopping through out the year, difficult to retain/acheive that Tier 😐.

Yes same 😂😂 not able to retain red tier 😂

AllSeeker

TF Ace

I'm hearing about this app for first time. Do DM me about it if you are free. :oops:

prc1990

TF Legend
Ohh mere tho hdfc waale points hi transfer ni hote usme idk itni baar complaint kr chuka hu😔 bohot waste hote hai points😔
I also don't see any option for HDFC Intermiles Credit Card for mile convertion in Intermiles.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-20-22-18-10-24_2e47a0b18977943660b5a95e474974ae.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-06-20-22-18-10-24_2e47a0b18977943660b5a95e474974ae.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 26

spatone

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also don't see any option for HDFC Intermiles Credit Card for mile convertion in Intermiles.
Transferring points to Intermiles doesn't yield good value in most cases. One mile generally equates to INR 0.25-0.33. You will get better value at most other transfers.

Earning Intermiles from affiliate shopping, fuel purchases, and walking is a different thing altogether though.

joshi.mohit86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to buy Amazon Prime subscription. What's the best offer going nowadays?
Different credit cards and postpaid mobile plans have few offers for complementary membership.
I’ve been using DCB card for getting this since couple of years now. In 2020 SBI Elite card also offered (maybe to compensate for the fact that they can’t provide the monthly movie offer).
Previously I’d also used 1 year complementary offers from airtel postpaid, airtel broadband, BSNL broadband.
Last year there was one offer from ICICI as well where on making some spend they provided 1000 Amazon pay voucher for the membership (that time the membership costed 1000₹) don’t remember complete details now.

joshi.mohit86

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

The problem is they won’t track all the spends. Last year December, I’ve converted few of my Citibank’s rewards to intermiles to upgrade from red tier to Silver tier. And 15k points required to maintain the silver tier are also achieved. But unable to match towards the gold tier 😞 since the spends are not always getting tracked.