• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get AU Vetta LTF without company being on corporate list

I applied for zeneth 3 months back couldn't complete it as they requested email that I cannot share that time.

I applied today and it shows zeneth+, vetta and LIT with limit ~6L. I was interested in zeneth for movies offer and being LTF.

Any suggestions? Apart from movies (5-6 times a year) or lounge access (twice or thrice a year,) I don't have any other need. Should be LTF as I don't have much spending to get decent rewards against fees paid. My new company is in corporate list but just now CC said only free for selected gov employees. What should I choose? Thanks

I applied for zeneth 3 months back couldn't complete it as they requested email that I cannot share that time.

I applied today and it shows zeneth+, vetta and LIT with limit ~6L. I was interested in zeneth for movies offer and being LTF.

Any suggestions? Apart from movies (5-6 times a year) or lounge access (twice or thrice a year,) I don't have any other need. Should be LTF as I don't have much spending to get decent rewards against fees paid. My new company is in corporate list but just now CC said only free for selected gov employees. What should I choose? Thanks
You can go ahead with vetta card for now. As according to customer care, zenith is discontinued and zenith+ is chargeable card only.

Back