• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis Ace Card

vignesh30

TF Buzz
I have Axis Flipkart and Axis IndianOil, Possible to upgrade or apply new for Axis ACE?
Axis ace is invite only. Keep checking in gpay or technofino space for invitation.. I got it last month and the verification was smooth process, except for a glitch in online kyc.. I got limit of 2.6 lakh, this is higher than my amex mrcc, sbi simply click combined.. Also got gpay cashback 500.

Attachments

• IMG_20230115_132552.jpg
    IMG_20230115_132552.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 55

paresh22

TF Ace
Not sure if someone has already swapped existing credit card with Ace credit card. Otherwise, only way is to wait for invitation in your Google Pay app for Ace application.

H2O

TF Premier
Axis ace is invite only. Keep checking in gpay or technofino space for invitation.. I got it last month and the verification was smooth process, except for a glitch in online kyc.. I got limit of 2.6 lakh, this is higher than my amex mrcc, sbi simply click combined.. Also got gpay cashback 500.
How did you get the 500 rs cashback, I haven't received mine yet.
Any pre condition to get it?

vignesh30

TF Buzz
You'll get if you have the cashback offer as well.
I didn't had the cashback offer still got the cashback don't know how 😅
Same. I didn't have the offer. Got the scratch card after card approval..
One question. My statement has been generated for Jan month.. When will I get the cashback for purchase? I do not see any cashback deducted..

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Same. I didn't have the offer. Got the scratch card after card approval..
One question. My statement has been generated for Jan month.. When will I get the cashback for purchase? I do not see any cashback deducted..
You will get cashback for Jan in Feb just 3 4 days before statement generation.
So is for subsequent months

samss

TF Buzz
Axis Ace card can only be applied through Gpay app and if you get the offer to apply. Bank cannot provide you directly.
I had got the card last year (January 2022) after calling customer care. I was already holding Two credit cards of Axis bank so they sent ace credit card immediately without any formal application/vkyc. Now i have heard that they don't give directly.

Last edited: