• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to get axis ace credit card

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I want to apply for axis bank ace credit card but when contacted customer care and offline branch both said its not issued now since last september. I also tried applying for axis bank card ace got rejection and axis freecharge which again got rjected, but that time i had applied for 4 diffrent credit cards at same time. Now I have good CIBIL score of 775 and want to apply for axis ace card. pls guide how to apply ?

Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I want to apply for axis bank ace credit card but when contacted customer care and offline branch both said its not issued now since last september. I also tried applying for axis bank card ace got rejection and axis freecharge which again got rjected, but that time i had applied for 4 diffrent credit cards at same time. Now I have good CIBIL score of 775 and want to apply for axis ace card. pls guide how to apply ?
Currently only 2 ways possible.
1.Gpay invite - you can apply via friends invite as well.

2. Pre approved/upgrade offer by the bank

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Frnds can invite us on GPay
No invite is given automatically by gpay.

But you can use your friends invite to apply card for you.
Just fill your details in friends gpay invite.
When applied through friends account friends email and number will linked to the cc
After approval you can change the email and number to your own email and number.

akshayhs

TF Ace
i dont have any. I have iphone and no such banner seen since last few months
You need to transact continously on Google Pay. My dad pays everyone through Google Pay and easily has 1000+ transactions last year alone. He currently has the offer but he does not have an active CIBIL score. So I didn't bother applying.

SJ13

TF Select

When applied through friends account friends email and number will linked to the cc
After approval you can change the email and number to your own email and number.
Ohk Got it

SJ13

TF Select
Did you know anyone who applied it through this method and got the card ?

aashokk09

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Myself
I didn't had the invite
Applied through sister's gpay account invite on 29 dec
Card approved on 31st dec
i applied using my friends invite and at the time of KVC error message is seen is written since yesterday.
got cibil inquiry also and now unable to proceed further. My score was 775 and had not applied in axis since october.
please help

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-01-04 at 6.26.26 PM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-01-04 at 6.26.26 PM (1).jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 35

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Update on card - had applied and now message has come for approval. When and how to change the phone no. and email on card associated with other friends no
You can change its from axis mobile app
Follow this link:

Same way to update email ID