• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Axis Atlas after getting limit increase on Axis Ace?

I had an Axis ACE credit card with 30k limit. I had applied for Atlas in August month, which was rejected. I asked for the reason from customer care but they didn't tell and I didn't push. Later I opened a savings account with Axis and parked an FD there. I was also in contact with Always-believe-yourself, who told me there is no cool off period and can apply immediately again, but then he ghosted me and stopped replying.

Now I have got manual limit increase today to 2.5L on Axis ACE. How to get Atlas now? I have 3 options. Which one to take?

1. I have read that I can ask the customer care to generate Atlas with Axis card with limit > 2L. Can I do it ? And should I do it now or wait for sometime as I have got limit increment today only?
  2. The Axis app Apply now and pre-approved section now shows option for Atlas and Magnus (before it did not). But is it really "pre-approved" or will there be CIBIL check?
  3. I have got limit increment on ICICI APay to 5L using Emeralde limit mainly to apply on C2C basis. APay card is now a year old. But I will have to wait 2-3 months for card statements to reflect 5L limit to apply on C2C basis.
Kindly guide me on the option to take.

Btw, you'll get +ve return on atlas only if you can spend >5L in a year otherwise you're paying to bank to use their card without earning anything.

How to choose next card: https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/guide-to-suggest-a-credit-card-basic-requirements.32560/

2. Yes & No. and you'll get card instantly if still within your spend and redemption range.
These are pre-approved offers and the card will be generated instantaneously without any CIBIL check, right?

IMG_D5F04C56BCFC-1.webp

Back