• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get credit card for 0% APR

Post number 11 has been selected as best answer.

Is there anyone known to this, I have heard that in foregin countries people can get credit card at 0% APR or interest for 2-3 years that means money without paying any interest and the card can be emptied at first day and without worrying about the payment. Is this thing possible in India If not then What if we get American Credot cards and use it here i guess we will not be charged any forex fees on that, please share ypur views on this. I am tagging some members I know please tag whoever is experienced and have knowledge in this base.
@TechnoFino @Subhankar @techt @S S V @Walter White @NeerajNegi @Wealth is my birth right! @0xShailesh @bhavyegoel

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is there anyone known to this, I have heard that in foregin countries people can get credit card at 0% APR or interest for 2-3 years that means money without paying any interest and the card can be emptied at first day and without worrying about the payment. Is this thing possible in India If not then What if we get American Credot cards and use it here i guess we will not be charged any forex fees on that, please share ypur views on this. I am tagging some members I know please tag whoever is experienced and have knowledge in this base.
@TechnoFino @Subhankar @techt @S S V @Walter White @NeerajNegi @Wealth is my birth right! @0xShailesh @bhavyegoel
As far as I know there is nothing in India that offers 0% APR.
and I don’t know anything about Yankees..

D₹V

TF Prestige
Interest won't be charged, fine.

But late payment will be reported ☠️, isn't it?

That's where trick lies 🤣🗿.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You want loan at 0% intrest rate .
Well Gandhi ji isn't valued other than non voilence blah blah
If Gandhi favourite child nehru would have pegged gandhi with gulf oil .
Modi would have given u free loan

USA can print anything 😅 and give intrest free loan ..

Even china is in debt crisis forget any other country .

techt

TF Legend

comedy GIF

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Interest won't be charged, fine.

But late payment will be reported ☠️, isn't it?

That's where trick lies 🤣🗿.
nhi bro aisa kuch report nhi hota, out of some knowledge they do it by registering LLP and getting Business credit in thef form of credit cards.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Modi would have given u free loan

It's not open to all, its like a loophole or not everyone knows. I follow kingcredit it has a paid community in it he teaches credit and travel hacks(not promoting) which I am not a part of as its very expensive according to our country $1500 (1,25,000). bss isliye thoda idea hai

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It's not open to all, its like a loophole or not everyone knows. I follow kingcredit it has a paid community in it he teaches credit and travel hacks(not promoting) which I am not a part of as its very expensive according to our country $1500 (1,25,000). bss isliye thoda idea hai
Trick & hacks are secret never sold .
If its sold . U are the consumer ..
Consumer never knows actual truth

Strange

TF Legend
In many countries, including the United States, it is indeed possible to get credit cards with a 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a promotional period, which can range from a few months to over a year. This means that you won't be charged any interest on your balances during that time. However, it's important to note that this rate usually applies to purchases and balance transfers, and not cash advances. Also, once the promotional period ends, the APR will increase to a higher, standard rate.

As for India, while there may not be credit cards that offer a 0% APR, there are certainly low-interest credit cards available. These cards charge lower interest on the outstanding balance than other credit cards. Most of the credit cards generally have an interest rate of around 3% to 3.5% per month. But, some of the credit cards in the market charge interest of as low as 0.75% to 2% per month.

Regarding your question about using American credit cards in India, it's possible but there are a few things to consider. First, not all American credit cards are accepted in India. Visa and Mastercard are the most commonly accepted cards in India. Second, while some American credit cards do not charge foreign transaction fees, others may charge a fee of 2% to 3% per transaction. So, it's important to check with the card issuer about any potential fees before using an American credit card in India.

Please note that while credit cards can provide financial flexibility, they should be used responsibly. It's always important to understand the terms and conditions of your credit card, including interest rates and fees, to avoid any financial pitfalls.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
In many countries, including the United States, it is indeed possible to get credit cards with a 0% Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for a promotional period, which can range from a few months to over a year. This means that you won't be charged any interest on your balances during that time. However, it's important to note that this rate usually applies to purchases and balance transfers, and not cash advances. Also, once the promotional period ends, the APR will increase to a higher, standard rate.

As for India, while there may not be credit cards that offer a 0% APR, there are certainly low-interest credit cards available. These cards charge lower interest on the outstanding balance than other credit cards. Most of the credit cards generally have an interest rate of around 3% to 3.5% per month. But, some of the credit cards in the market charge interest of as low as 0.75% to 2% per month.

Regarding your question about using American credit cards in India, it's possible but there are a few things to consider. First, not all American credit cards are accepted in India. Visa and Mastercard are the most commonly accepted cards in India. Second, while some American credit cards do not charge foreign transaction fees, others may charge a fee of 2% to 3% per transaction. So, it's important to check with the card issuer about any potential fees before using an American credit card in India.

Please note that while credit cards can provide financial flexibility, they should be used responsibly. It's always important to understand the terms and conditions of your credit card, including interest rates and fees, to avoid any financial pitfalls.
I agree your answer to this,Let say for promotional offer but we can cashout cards easily just offering 1-2% charge, and secondly if we somehow get american credit cards and use them in INDIA for online or offline(regardless of acceptability as most of the use is online) and without forex fees, what are the channels we have to pay them back? and I guess it won't be reported in AIS or our ITR.

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I have never seen banks offering credit cards in India with a 0% APR offer. You can find lots of zero APR offers in the USA, but it's not available in India.
Can we use them here for our normal purchases instead of our normal indian credit cards as they offer lucrative offers better than Indian? these things will not be reported to AIS and ITR right Sumantha bhai and the only question then is How can we pay its bill easily. @TechnoFino

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Thank you Chat-gpt 😝

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Can we use them here for our normal purchases instead of our normal indian credit cards as they offer lucrative offers better than Indian? these things will not be reported to AIS and ITR right Sumantha bhai and the only question then is How can we pay its bill easily. @TechnoFino
you can not pay US card bill without US bank account, and if you manage to get a bank account there, still you have to report that in India. and also remember, you need to pay markup fees to convert INR to USD.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
you can not pay US card bill without US bank account, and if you manage to get a bank account there, still you have to report that in India. and also remember, you need to pay markup fees to convert INR to USD.
I don't see point of whole conversation.
If 0% is not available in india why the Hussle .

Cc is all about spending ,paying spending ..

If u spending & not paying take loan ..
USA has 0% loan interest rate bcz they -ve return on saving account balance & on fd .
In india
We get 3+% & 6+% on saving & fd respectively.

If u use hni card u save 10% & more ..

So why exactly 0% and what for ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't see point of whole conversation.
If 0% is not available in india why the Hussle .

Cc is all about spending ,paying spending ..

If u spending & not paying take loan ..
USA has 0% loan interest rate bcz they -ve return on saving account balance & on fd .
In india
We get 3+% & 6+% on saving & fd respectively.

If u use hni card u save 10% & more ..

So why exactly 0% and what for ?
Very sensible question, bringing the discussion to the reality

Last edited:

helloworld

TF Legend
smart can provide for first 3 months of card issuance. At max, that is the best available now. Sometimes, very rarely some banks offer similar rule for 3 months where you have to pay only min. balance and enjoy for 90 days.