• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get credit card while working from home in a non serviceable pincode

hyhead041

TF Buzz
Currently I am working for a Pune based company and currently we are in remote model. So I am working from home. I am working from a small village in Assam. Due to this I am unable to proceed for most of the credit card after inputting my pincode. Please suggest how can I get credit card while WFH. Once a year I have to visit office for a week.

Currently I am working for a Pune based company and currently we are in remote model. So I am working from home. I am working from a small village in Assam. Due to this I am unable to proceed for most of the credit card after inputting my pincode. Please suggest how can I get credit card while WFH. Once a year I have to visit office for a week.
Your home ? Address
Your work main office ? Do you have colleague who can help & collect cc for you
Do you have someone in pune for you to use his address as current address.

Your itr / salary range .
Current credit card portfolio
Cibil

Rewrite your first post !

If you don't have any cc than
First apply for indusind cc via agent (using your friends or relatives address who reside in the same city of your office).

After card approval use it wisely. Than after 3-4 months apply for hsbc cc it don't verify the residence or office address mostly.

If you don't have any cc than
First apply for indusind cc via agent (using your friends or relatives address who reside in the same city of your office).

After card approval use it wisely. Than after 3-4 months apply for hsbc cc it don't verify the residence or office address mostly.
For HSBC, he will need Pune address on Aadhaar or his application will be rejected due to unserviceable pincode.

Most towns have a State Bank of India branch, and possibly HDFC and ICICI afaik so go to the nearest town and check with them I sure you can find some possibility there

Most towns have a State Bank of India branch, and possibly HDFC and ICICI afaik so go to the nearest town and check with them I sure you can find some possibility there
Not recommended to get cc in village address unless its your home ..
When ur r employed in Pune & on remote team

If the established banks like SBI or ICICI are not giving you a CC, you can try the small finance banks like AU. They have a smaller customer base hence may be more lenient.

Kot ghor baru apunar?🌚

try your salary account bank. they will give you a credit card regardless of where you live. just connect with your corporate RM.

For HSBC, he will need Pune address on Aadhaar or his application will be rejected due to unserviceable pincode.
No address proof is needed for hsbc cc. I have applied for many those who don't have address proof or not residing at adhar address.

If it's rejected stating non serviceable pincode. He can reapply after 30 days using the serviceable pincode.

What's your current residence pincode?

Baadi koth tumaar?

No address proof is needed for hsbc cc. I have applied for many those who don't have address proof or not residing at adhar address.

If it's rejected stating non serviceable pincode. He can reapply after 30 days using the serviceable pincode.
I need HSBC credit card. Please help me to get that card

Neither induslnd will give first cc .
They are different breed all together.
My friend got his first ever cc (Platinum visa)from Induslnd in Hyderabad. He only had a 2 wheeler loan in his credit history, no physical verification was done on his office in Hyderabad or his Home in Saharanpur (UP).

My friend got his first ever cc (Platinum visa)from Induslnd in Hyderabad. He only had a 2 wheeler loan in his credit history, no physical verification was done on his office in Hyderabad or his Home in Saharanpur (UP).
It's not that you can't get first cc from any bank be it indusind or amex ,Bob or hsbc

For student it's tough for salaried depends on employee & other factors.

Back