• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Credit Limit Enhancement on HDFC bank credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
How to increase limit on hdfc cc through mail?
Do share cc limit enhancement mail id
For limit enhancement you can mail to any mail ID. But do consider, manual limit enhancement can only be done with proper income documents. Not only your income but your spending and NRV will also be considered.
At the end it's bank's decision to increase it or not.

For higher escalation mail at Grievance.Redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
Filled the form, attached the form along with latest ITR, bank statement & sent it. Sent the email on sunday, received automated response on monday, credit check happened on tuesday evening, today noon I received the upgrade successful message & the new card is visible on hdfc app.
@arjun I've attached the email screenshot in the above reply.
2) grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com
3) ITR, bank statement, Cc upgrade form
4) ICICI MMT, ICICI Apay (1.5L), HDFC Millenia (75k)(previous card)

Itr,pay slip,pan,cc front and cc statement (1.9L limit)
In the upgrade form I had ticked both limit increase & upgrade. What did you tick ? Also what was your ITR/salary and your current HDFC card/limit?
Coz in your reply email it says "We understand that you wish to enhance the credit limit assigned to your card account"
They might accept card upgrade request over email but for LE you might have to send to Chennai office, not sure, might be luck also.
Technofino said to send the docs through email for card upgrade in this post https://www.technofino.in/community...finia-dcb-credit-card-easily-new-upgrade.703/

I've attached the response email that I received from "escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com" after sending the upgrade request email.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-07-14 14-21-44.png
    Screenshot from 2022-07-14 14-21-44.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:
In the upgrade form I had ticked both limit increase & upgrade. What did you tick ? Also what was your ITR/salary and your current HDFC card/limit?
Coz in your reply email it says "We understand that you wish to enhance the credit limit assigned to your card account"
They might accept card upgrade request over email but for LE you might have to send to Chennai office, not sure, might be luck also.
Technofino said to send the docs through email for card upgrade in this post https://www.technofino.in/community...finia-dcb-credit-card-easily-new-upgrade.703/

I've attached the response email that I received from "escalation.cc@hdfcbank.com" after sending the upgrade request email.
Ticked both, current card limit 12k only, ITR 4.63L but I'm maintaining hdfc well above 1L, currently 2.5L balance
Should i send again?

Small business moneyback, ticked millenia
Send a new email, In the email ask for millenia upgrade & mention that you meet the eligibility as salaried. If you get upgrade to millenia then you might automatically get 50k or 75k limit. But in the cc upgrade form tick both Limit increase & upgrade.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-07-14 15-35-01.png
    Screenshot from 2022-07-14 15-35-01.png
    53 KB · Views: 122
Send a new email, In the email ask for millenia upgrade & mention that you meet the eligibility as salaried. If you get upgrade to millenia then you might automatically get 50k or 75k limit. But in the cc upgrade form tick both Limit increase & upgrade.
As you shared ss, should i write I'm eligible as self employed?
I already mentioned it and i don't have salary slip proof incase they ask

As you shared ss, should i write I'm eligible as self employed?
I already mentioned it and i don't have salary slip proof incase they ask
Itr,pay slip,pan,cc front and cc statement (1.9L limit)
I thought you were salaried since you mentioned you sent "payslip". In the website it shows 6L ITR for self employed.
But I had got Millenia as pre-approved, during that time my ITR was 5L. I had a normal 10k MAB savings account, not even classic variant. Balance I was maintaining less than 1L.

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 14, 2022 with Subject line : Credit card upgrade.

We assure you that the query raised by you is being looked on top priority and the bank shall take utmost efforts to ensure an early resolution. We are looking into the same and will revert to you on or before July25,2022.

We appreciate your cooperation and patience in the interim.

Kindly note the query reference number for this e-mail

This is with reference to your e-mail dated July 14, 2022 with Subject line : Credit card upgrade.

We assure you that the query raised by you is being looked on top priority and the bank shall take utmost efforts to ensure an early resolution. We are looking into the same and will revert to you on or before July25,2022.

any update brother..?

Received my Regalia today 😍
I'm self-employed & had sent ITR as proof but received Regalia instead of Business Regalia🤔

Lesson learnt: Don't hesitate to send email to try your luck 😉
IMG_20220716_230828~3.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2022-07-16 23-23-42.png
    Screenshot from 2022-07-16 23-23-42.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 137

@thunderbolt did you got same sms? it's been 3days till no emails after this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back