• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get HDFC Classic Banking Invitation

Saudk007

TF Buzz
I'm a hdfc customer since last 3 months.
I'm maintaing 1.20 lacs since 1 month. Can anyone please tell me that when I'll be getting classic banking invite? And yes currently in offer tab I have no pre approved offers.
And please tell me that do I have to perform transactions to get offers?

Email Hdfc and tell them your RM asking for FD even after maintaining 1L+ balance for upgrading to classic.
Next day you'll get call from your RM/BM, they will visit your home, complete paper work and upgrade your account.
Agreed, sometimes we really tend to rely on voice of RM rather than writing.
We need to understand that we need to utilize the RM channel only when we fall short of any criteria.
Otherwise, any RM of any bank is basically useless to me, they all are sitting there to fulfill his/her own target.

Wrong, they downgrade it in every year. Sometimes they charges heavily for not maintaining balance.
Thanks for reminding me on that, with a rising interest rate scenario i maybe well off not keeping much in savings and would like to perhaps move more into FD's.

Resulting in being considered by TRV's and Priority TRV would be comparatively easy to attain than Burgundy TRV.

Do you or @anirbanm know the TRV's for Priority and Burgundy by any chance please ?

Last edited:
Thanks for reminding me on that, with a rising interest rate scenario i maybe we'll of not keeping much in savings and would like to perhaps move more into FD's.

Resulting in being considered by TRV's Priority TRV would be comparatively easy to attain than Burgundy TRV.

Do you or @anirbanm know the TRV's for Priority and Burgundy by any chance please ?
Burgundy TRV is 5 Lakh(50,000 Savings+4,50,0000) would also help but both the accounts needs to be mapped under the same Customer ID.
For Priority it is 2 Lakh.

Ah ... Well ...
Personally I always maintain MAB so I wouldn't know but that's what I believe ... Depends but yes it's not that chances of downgrade are absolute zero ...

BTW what do they charge for downgrade?
No, for downgrade they don't charge anything.
However, before that they will charge you multiple times for not maintaining the required balance.

Now off course these charges are negotiable & can reversed by having a conversation with RM/BM, also depends on how good negotiator you are.

Burgundy needs 10L savings as AQB, and 30L as TRV...https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/burgundy-eligibility-criteria-oct21.pdf with initial funding of 5L

While for Priority, AQB is 2L and TRV of at least 15L.https://www.axisbank.com/priority-banking-program

I'm maintaing 1.20 lacs since 1 month. Can anyone please tell me that when I'll be getting classic banking invite? And yes currently in offer tab I have no pre approved offers.
Wait for another 3 months. I got the offer automatically after 6 months or so of the account opening date.

Your credit card variant does not depend upon the savings account variant, my RM told me this, he is a very knowledgeable person :LOL: , I trust him on this.

As far as DC is concerned, trust @anirbanm, 25k and above they simple don't care.

Card privileges​

HDFC Bank Premium Credit Card:
Access one of the most premium range of HDFC Bank Privileges which include features such as accelerated reward points, multiple payment channels, fuel surcharge waivers and more.
HDFC Bank Classic Platinum Chip Debit Card:
Enjoy the exclusive Classic embossed Platinum Chip Debit Card at nil annual charge with enhanced features.

I SAW THIS IN BANK SITE BY SEARCHING ADVANTAGES OF THIS ACCOUNT

Card privileges​

HDFC Bank Premium Credit Card:
Access one of the most premium range of HDFC Bank Privileges which include features such as accelerated reward points, multiple payment channels, fuel surcharge waivers and more.
HDFC Bank Classic Platinum Chip Debit Card:
Enjoy the exclusive Classic embossed Platinum Chip Debit Card at nil annual charge with enhanced features.

I SAW THIS IN BANK SITE BY SEARCHING ADVANTAGES OF THIS ACCOUNT
Yes mee tooo

What's The Requirement Of Invite... Just Go To Your Branch Manager And Say To Him That I Want To Get Myself Enrolled Into Classic Banking Program... If He/She Doesn't Listen Then You Can Mail To Senior Nodal Officer... Then He/She Will Definitely Upgrade You...

Yeah, I went there today and their was a new RM for classic and what a great person he was, he was literally tooo, I just went and gave him my signed concent form, he immediately checked something through my user id and then he just welcomed me and introduced himself to me and told me that I'll be there for you 24/7. You can call me anytime and I'll be their for all you quarries and everything.

Yeah, I went there today and their was a new RM for classic and what a great person he was, he was literally tooo, I just went and gave him my signed concent form, he immediately checked something through my user id and then he just welcomed me and introduced himself to me and told me that I'll be there for you 24/7. You can call me anytime and I'll be their for all you quarries and everything.
He just got a person to market HDFC products & services! 🤣🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Back