• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC Infinia?

Tarun239

TF Premier
in one of youtube videos, i saw a person saying u can get it against fd, is it really possible, as on hdfc website, it says invite only.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
in one of youtube videos, i saw a person saying u can get it against fd, is it really possible, as on hdfc website, it says invite only.
Yes. Watch Siddharth Bhimani youtube channel. His HDFC Infinia is FD Lien only.

Website pe kuchh bhi likha rhta hai bro. Milta sab hai HDFC me.
Aur jo likha rahta hai officially (Life Time Free ) unko HDFC paid de deta hai 🤣

beingmohit

TF Premier
Get a good relationship manager. My wife had a salary account with HDFC for around 3 years. Her salary credited every month was around 1.2l. She got an offer for DCB on their net banking portal. We applied, but it was rejected. She called up her RM and he said he will get her an Infinia instead. It has been more than a year and we have been enjoying the Infinia life!

Tarun239

TF Premier
Get a good relationship manager. My wife had a salary account with HDFC for around 3 years. Her salary credited every month was around 1.2l. She got an offer for DCB on their net banking portal. We applied, but it was rejected. She called up her RM and he said he will get her an Infinia instead. It has been more than a year and we have been enjoying the Infinia life!
I visited hdfc branch recently, help desk seemed clueless,i tried to enquire about any way possible.May be depends on branch and city as well.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I visited hdfc branch recently, help desk seemed clueless,i tried to enquire about any way possible.May be depends on branch and city as well.
try to find a branch near tech parks. their RMs are aware of all the premium segment offers and will even try to convince you to make them your RM.

avinash2711

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
A lot depends on the RM. I have a higher salary than my wife, but my RM is useless. So, I cannot even get a DCB!
This is definitely true. RM is the key for everything.

My RM is the branch Manager, so he never bothered about returning calls. If I got bank he is busy as always

ltf4ever

TF Ace
This is definitely true. RM is the key for everything.

My RM is the branch Manager, so he never bothered about returning calls. If I got bank he is busy as always
ask hdfc to change RM.
and as per them, this request has to go through the branch manager 😐