• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC Super premium credit cards as your first card (as Lifetime Free as end result)?

I currently hold Axis Vistara infinite Card(5.75L CL) and Axis Privilege Card (8.55L CL) and 2 Amex Cards. I have classic banking relationship with HDFC as of now. I don't wish to go for Regalia and then upgrade to DCB/Infinia. Is there a way to get DCB / Infinia LTF directly as 1st cards? Let's say either through C2C or upgrading my relationship to Imperia? My RM is clueless that they can actually give me LTF offers with approval(I believe that's possible), I am going to change RM.
Any help is appreciated if you guys have accomplished it!

hdfc infinia for FYF is possible on LTF & FD worth of 10-15 lakhs LTF or ITR of 45 lakhs with FYF, for HNI too , the thing is directly going for hdfc infinia metal i assume cause i have plastic LTF , but then most of LTF of infinia card were issued in 2020. for now, i haven't come across of LTF infinia in metal variant, and floor limit has been increased to 10/12 lakhs on c2c i belive, do check with the bank first.

hdfc infinia for FYF is possible on LTF & FD worth of 10-15 lakhs LTF or ITR of 45 lakhs with FYF, for HNI too , the thing is directly going for hdfc infinia metal i assume cause i have plastic LTF , but then most of LTF of infinia card were issued in 2020. for now, i haven't come across of LTF infinia in metal variant, and floor limit has been increased to 10/12 lakhs on c2c i belive, do check with the bank first.
The thing is, when you check with bank branch, they always give the rule as per what they know. They have no idea of the exceptions, RM approvals etc. So, it defeats the purpose of going to bank

Back