• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC swiggy CC as LTF?

As your username suggest: kuchbhi!!! 🤣

Research about it on existing threads

@kuchbhi on top right corner there is a search button please use it before creating new thread, that will be helpful ways for you as contributor and community as a whole !!

If you want it LTF request bank and use it wisely you shall get it lTF :)

Idhar bhi chalu hoga kya e-lafda? D₹V sir

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

@kuchbhi on top right corner there is a search button please use it before creating new thread, that will be helpful ways for you as contributor and community as a whole !!

If you want it LTF request bank and use it wisely you shall get it lTF :)

Idhar bhi chalu hoga kya e-lafda? D₹V sir

Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live
I value your perspective, yet I have been unable to locate any detailed information regarding the acquisition of LTF Swiggy via any particular method; it appears to have been exclusively provided through the app. I am merely seeking to ascertain if there exist any strategies or nuances for this, despite the apparent inclination to trivialize the inquiries of novices. Next time please try not to make fun of others!!

I value your perspective, yet I have been unable to locate any detailed information regarding the acquisition of LTF Swiggy via any particular method; it appears to have been exclusively provided through the app. I am merely seeking to ascertain if there exist any strategies or nuances for this, despite the apparent inclination to trivialize the inquiries of novices. Next time please try not to make fun of others!!
I neither ridiculed anyone nor harbored any such intent. If you perceived it as such, I suggest broadening your perspective and adopting a more relaxed attitude.

I neither ridiculed anyone nor harbored any such intent. If you perceived it as such, I suggest broadening your perspective and adopting a more relaxed attitude.
you said go to the top right corner and all as if idk if its present or not its just that the info wasn't available, so please!

Back