• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get HDFC swiggy CC as LTF?

airtel card offers 10% cb on instamart too ?
No but it gives 10% on Big Basket & BbNow Try it, personally me who holds Airtel & Swiggy cards, I prefer bigbasket over insta mart any given day, bb got better offers wide variety of grocery products, better customer care, polite delivery people and they give neu coins as well whenever i shop on them.

I guess, due to their upcoming Swiggy IPO (as of 16th aug 2024), they are offering HDFC Swiggy CC with 0 Joining fees and 0 annual fees on activation. But no voucher and Swiggy ONE membership would be given.

No but it gives 10% on Big Basket & BbNow Try it, personally me who holds Airtel & Swiggy cards, I prefer bigbasket over insta mart any given day, bb got better offers wide variety of grocery products, better customer care, polite delivery people and they give neu coins as well whenever i shop on them.
I just needed amul milk from instamart, bbnow does not have that in my area

I don't have HDFC cc, but my mobile number used for savings account and in swiggy app is different, I got ltf offer in swiggy , how to proceed here ?

There is an edit option in swiggy app for mobile number, can I try that ? Or any way please suggest

Last edited:
I don't have HDFC cc, but my mobile number used for savings account and in swiggy app is different, I got ltf offer in swiggy , how to proceed here ?

There is an edit option in swiggy app for mobile number, can I try that ? Or any way please suggest
HDFC will update that number in your relationship but atleast HDFC provides number change facility in their MY cards App change it to previous number and you are done.

HDFC will update that number in your relationship but atleast HDFC provides number change facility in their MY cards App change it to previous number and you are done.
Can I proceed applying ltf in swiggy app , and HDFC will change my number automatically? Sorry couldn't understand your point, can you please elaborate

Can I proceed applying ltf in swiggy app , and HDFC will change my number automatically? Sorry couldn't understand your point, can you please elaborate
Change mobile number in Swiggy app although current registered number can't be reused on swiggy for next 6 months from date of change or apply from the number you have got this offer but HDFC will change number for all of yours card relationship, but you can also later change that to the number you want with ease from MY cards portal.p.s I used the number change on swiggy app option in May 2024.

Back