• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get IDFC unsecured cards?

vsharad

TF Select
Hi members!

On the month of February i was having no credit cards not even secured one, so i was thinking to get secured card , so i went to idfc credit card portal to apply for first wow card , i filled all information and even chose 6k fd amount,but i never submitted that form!

And now I'm having problem in getting idfc unsecured cards! Today i tried to re-apply but it wants me to complete that application which i left on February.

I don't know if it is my cibil , or credit history which is just 5 months old

Now how to get idfc banks unsecured card? Tell me if you've faced similar issues and got unsecured card later on!

Provide best suggestions!

Hi members!

On the month of February i was having no credit cards not even secured one, so i was thinking to get secured card , so i went to idfc credit card portal to apply for first wow card , i filled all information and even chose 6k fd amount,but i never submitted that form!

And now I'm having problem in getting idfc unsecured cards! Today i tried to re-apply but it wants me to complete that application which i left on February.

Now how to get idfc banks unsecured card? Tell me if you've faced similar issues and got unsecured card later on!

Did you have unsecured card now of any bank?

Yes Axis Bank Flipkart, Myzone & IOCL
OK, I read your post about your first credit card and the 15k limit on your existing Axis card and secured onecard lite, both of which have a shared limit. Therefore, I recommend not applying for a credit card with IDFC, especially since they tend to offer their Wow credit card to new users, even with a good credit history and they hold numerous card from other bank. I've read about this in 'How to get IDFC Wealth'. My advice is to wait for a year before applying for IDFC's credit card

OK, I read your post about your first credit card and the 15k limit on your existing Axis card and secured onecard lite, both of which have a shared limit. Therefore, I recommend not applying for a credit card with IDFC, especially since they tend to offer their Wow credit card to new users, even with a good credit history and they hold numerous card from other bank. I've read about this in 'How to get IDFC Wealth'. My advice is to wait for a year before applying for IDFC's credit card
Ok Thanks for your advice !
I will try again after a year!

Hi members!

You can cancel the existing application by a mail. Same happened with 3-4 months old application was still in their system. I mailed them along with my mobile number and they did the respectful.

Back