• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Get Normal ICICI Bank Credit Card From Amazon Pay Card Without Any CIBIL Enquiry & Application

TechnoFinoTechnoFino is verified member.

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Do you hold an ICICI Bank Amazon Pay Credit Card? And want to have a regular ICICI Bank Credit card?

Actually, the Amazon Pay card doesn't work on all ICICI Bank sales & offer campaigns. We get less discount on Amazon than on regular ICICI Bank credit cards on ICICI sales campaigns.
So having a regular ICICI Bank credit card is essential.
But what to do if you don't want to apply for another ICICI credit card or don't want another hard enquiry on your CIBIL or ICICI Bank is not approving your credit card application.
Solutions-
Open iMobile App & Select Amazon Pay Credit Card From Credit Card Menu
Click On Manage Card -> Under "More Options" Click On "Get Expressions Card"

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.43 PM.jpeg

Accept T&C Upload Your Pic Or Select Card Design From Galaxy And Submit Your Request.

WhatsApp Image 2022-05-19 at 1.12.42 PM.jpeg

You can apply for ICICI Expressions Credit Card and it will be issued within 21 days.
Now, you can continue using Expressions card, or you may call ICICI Bank customer care and request them to upgrade from Expressions credit card to any regular ICICI Bank Credit card (ICICI Platinum/ICICI Coral/ICICI Rubyx/ICICI Sapphiro or even ICICI Emeralde if you meet the minimum limit requirement).

ICICI Bank's customer care agent may not accept your request to convert Expressions card to Platinum card, but it's possible, you have to call again and again to try your luck.
If you cancel your Expressions card within 15 days from card issuance, you'll not be charged any joining fees.
Note - If you already have regular ICICI Bank credit cards, this process will not work for you.

No need to go for Expression card
.Just call customer care and apply for MMT ViSA Platinum or signature card with paying just joining fee there after its LTF.Easily you will get theses cards as these are regular icici card for availing icici offers..
Call customer care and ask for an upgrade over your Apay card. Then you'll realise why this expression card is important 😀

No need to go for Expression card
.Just call customer care and apply for MMT ViSA Platinum or signature card with paying just joining fee there after its LTF.Easily you will get theses cards as these are regular icici card for availing icici offers..
For MMT Platinum visa joining fee is 500 +gst
And MMT signature joining fee is 2500 +gst.

I dont know why everyone is opting for lenghty procedure to get additional card with Icici amazon pay card.Just call Cust/care to upgrade the amazon pay card to MMT platinum/Visa one as per their requirement and get the additional regular card with amazon pay card..Hope its helps.

Call customer care and ask for an upgrade over your Apay card. Then you'll realise why this expression card is important 😀
Hey i have already done and using the MMT visa platinum one...along with Amazon pay card..See the screenshot attached.Might be i have talked with right cust/Care person.🤣🤣😀😀

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230412_184925_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20230412_184925_iMobile Pay.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 58
Hey i have already done and using the MMT visa platinum one...along with Amazon pay card..See the screenshot attached.Might be i have talked with right cust/Care person.🤣🤣😀😀
Yeah that's the key point😂 You have been connected to extremely rare CS agent. 99% would simply reject the request to upgrade Apay Card. That's why ppl choose expression card route.

My first bill for Expression card was generated today and Joining fee + GST added in that bill. Whether I need to pay the bill before closing or how they refund the amount if I paid and ask them to close the card?

The card not even delivered to me till now, however its O-F-D.

I tried to contact 3 ICICI CC care agents everyone deny the platinum conversion request as unable to downgrade instead they offer me Coral for 500+GST. Twitter care no response :(
My bill was generated without joining fee. Upon my request, they closed my card

Thanks to this thread, the old trick is working fine without any issues.
First, when I applied for the platinum card at ICICI Bank, they denied my application even though my credit score was 792 and I had a 2-year-old savings account. Then I applied for an expression card using this trick. But most of the members said that this trick was not working. So I tried the Twitter way, but it has been more than a week and still there is no response. I used my two Twitter ids.

So in frustration, I tried to call customer care and say I don't want the expression card and want to cancel it, so just connect me with the retention team. The executive connected with me, and then I directly said, Either give me the LTF Platinum Card or just cancel the expression card. She agreed in an instant to give me a platinum LTF card and put my call on hold, but the call was disconnected, and I didn't get any information about whether she processed the request or not.

So I tried the same thing and once again had my call transferred to the retention team. The male person also told me that he could provide me with the Platinum LTF card, but when he checked, he mentioned that the last executive had already cancelled my Expression Card and applied for Platinum LTF as well.

This morning, I received the physical card. So without a doubt, the old trick is still working fine, but you just have to talk to the retention team; otherwise, normal customer care will tell you to wait 3 months for any upgrade.

This indeed is a great trick to get a non apay CC from ICICI, many people struggle with it like me. However I wanted to know if anyone has tried the same with wealth management customer care, because by banking is under WM so I only have option to speak to them for anything and everything in ICICI...if anyone has tried let me know how to go about it!

Max to max 3 working days to generate expression card in my case
Thanks, I applied on 10th April, 2023 (Monday) and received a text message that a ServiceRequest (SR) has been raised for an upgrade, its 13th today and didn't receive an update, so I called up the customer card and they told the card has been declined since I applied for expressions card using APay Card. Has anyone faced this issue?

Thanks to this thread, the old trick is working fine without any issues.
First, when I applied for the platinum card at ICICI Bank, they denied my application even though my credit score was 792 and I had a 2-year-old savings account. Then I applied for an expression card using this trick. But most of the members said that this trick was not working. So I tried the Twitter way, but it has been more than a week and still there is no response. I used my two Twitter ids.

So in frustration, I tried to call customer care and say I don't want the expression card and want to cancel it, so just connect me with the retention team. The executive connected with me, and then I directly said, Either give me the LTF Platinum Card or just cancel the expression card. She agreed in an instant to give me a platinum LTF card and put my call on hold, but the call was disconnected, and I didn't get any information about whether she processed the request or not.

So I tried the same thing and once again had my call transferred to the retention team. The male person also told me that he could provide me with the Platinum LTF card, but when he checked, he mentioned that the last executive had already cancelled my Expression Card and applied for Platinum LTF as well.

This morning, I received the physical card. So without a doubt, the old trick is still working fine, but you just have to talk to the retention team; otherwise, normal customer care will tell you to wait 3 months for any upgrade.
@Phonix_YT when did u apply for the expressions card and by when did it get approved. If you don’t mind me asking?

Back