• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get pre approved regalia?

Saudk007

TF Buzz
Hey friends i want to know that how can I get a pre approved regalia? Actually I'm maintaining 3L+ balance in my savings account since last 6 months and also I have classic banking and yesterday only I've got email for Preferred also. Now my issue is I'm getting pre approved offer of millennia (1.25 lakhs) since last 6 months the offer is same, neither they are giving increased limit offer nor they are offering regalia. Now please suggest what to do. I don't want to get the card by itr.

Hey friends i want to know that how can I get a pre approved regalia? Actually I'm maintaining 3L+ balance in my savings account since last 6 months and also I have classic banking and yesterday only I've got email for Preferred also. Now my issue is I'm getting pre approved offer of millennia (1.25 lakhs) since last 6 months the offer is same, neither they are giving increased limit offer nor they are offering regalia. Now please suggest what to do. I don't want to get the card by itr.
Ltf regalia mostly it won’t come by pre approved way
Try with vendors offline they can do as like in my case

after how much time you got classic upgrade?

So have you received regalia offer now or is it still millenia?

Back