• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get SBI Lifetime Free Credit Card?

hgupta

TF Buzz
Is there any option for SBI life time free credit cards for SBI salary savings account holders? Tricks are welcomed to get a LTF SBI card.

Cashback card has come to market recently only (4 months before) I don't think people would have got even limit enhancement on it after using it heavily. Also SBI don't give LTF cards easily. Also its currently FYF so customer care also will not take LTF requests for it.

Get SBI cashback, you can easily recover the Annual charges (by spending just 24,000) and a lot more.
I've been reading about this 24/25k vs 200k thing about SBI CB on desi dime.
How are these 2 spend amounts different?
Call customer care , ask them to close CC, they will give option of refund .. thats it very simple..
i did this for 2 cards
simplyclick
Nice. Whats been your historical context / bakcground with the cards & SBI prior to doing that?

I've been reading about this 24/25k vs 200k thing about SBI CB on desi dime.
How are these 2 spend amounts different?
Either spend 200k and get fee waiver or spend minimum 24k on things that give you 5% cashback. This 24k gives cashback of 1200 which is more than annual fee of 999+gst. So net it becomes zero annual fee for you.

Either spend 200k and get fee waiver or spend minimum 24k on things that give you 5% cashback. This 24k gives cashback of 1200 which is more than annual fee of 999+gst. So net it becomes zero annual fee for you.
LOL! That way..

But then the whole point of 5% back is gone at 24k. Might as well have used any card if it was just to even out.

Back