• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get the "best" Priority Pass?

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
I am new to "Priority Pass" but which card or membership gets you a pass that has maximum facilities?

Or

Do you need a "portfolio" for this one too?

is there any good Domestic Priority Pass?

I am new to "Priority Pass" but which card or membership gets you a pass that has maximum facilities?

Or

Do you need a "portfolio" for this one too?

is there any good Domestic Priority Pass?
What do you mean by best PP?

Priority pass is a membership that gives overseas lounge benefits and some other benefits which is associated to the credit cards and banks. So are you looking to get one? If yes tell us the annual fee range you’re willing to pay for and how many access you’re looking for. No there is no domestic pp as its international membership but some pp’s can be used in India.(PP associated with Infinia)

For domestic there is no need of propriety pass, if used it will be chargeable. For international you have to use priority pass.
You might consider the SCB EMT card, which offers lounge access without a spending requirement for a minimal fee, as well as the Pinnacle card.

Of course Priority Pass with Infinia gives domestic lounge access, it's the only one in country afaik,
And it also gives access to PP network resturents outside india i think

And then there's virtual Priority Pass with DCB (both PVC and Metal), it's virtually same as Infinia Priority Pass

Of course Priority Pass with Infinia gives domestic lounge access, it's the only one in country afaik,
And it also gives access to PP network resturents outside india i think

And then there's virtual Priority Pass with DCB (both PVC and Metal), it's virtually same as Infinia Priority Pass
it means dcb virtual pp wont be charged in domestic lounges also?
So dcb holders get infinia benefits for lounges.
Do all lounges accept virtual pp?

it means dcb virtual pp wont be charged in domestic lounges also?
So dcb holders get infinia benefits for lounges.
Do all lounges accept virtual pp?
DCB is accepted at all places Priority Pass is, no I've never bothered to use virtual pp

Back