• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Get the Business Regalia Card

Hey folks,

I currently have both a business account and a personal savings account (Savings Max) with HDFC Bank. My personal account is more than a year old, and my business account is three months old. The main reason I opted for HDFC Bank was to get a credit card. Here is a summary of my credit card journey so far:
  1. Initially, I tried to get the Millennia card but was not eligible, so I got the MoneyBack Plus card with a limit of ₹50,000.
  2. Last January, I received a limit enhancement to ₹2.37 lakh. My total spend throughout this period was ₹10,000 since the reward rate was very low.
  3. I created the business account with HDFC Bank with the assurance of getting an HDFC Business card within one month.
  4. Recently, I got an upgrade from MoneyBack to the Millennia LTF card.
I want the Business Regalia card, but the only card showing up in "My Cards" is the Marriott card, which I don't want since my spending will be on business purchases. I also find the Marriott card unsuitable for my needs.
Here are the steps I have taken so far:
  1. I reached out to my local branch, but they have no clue about the floater card and simply denied my request.
  2. I emailed customer service, but they advised me to contact the local branch. When I explained that the branch was not helping, they said they couldn't do anything.
  3. I contacted the escalation team, but they denied my request, stating that HDFC only allows one main card per account, even though I clearly stated that I wanted it as a floater card.
For the past year, I have always maintained a minimum balance of ₹3 lakh combined in both accounts, with transactions ranging between ₹1.5 to ₹2 lakh in my current account (excluding credit card spends). I can't apply via ITR since my ITR return is low because I took break last year for my personal reasons but I have other proofs like GST filing for this year and bank transacations of this year

I am really frustrated with the bank. Is there any way for me to get the Business Regalia card? I am considering switching banks since HDFC doesn't seem to provide any value to me.

Let me know your thoughts, folks.

It's surprising that you want a Business Regalia card while everyone is eyeing the Biz Balck and BizPower. Here, people are looking to get rid of regalia card (even Regalia Gold for some).

What is the exact benifit you are looking to extract with Business Regalia? Basis on that, I can suggest a remedy for you.

Hey the main difference I find between BizPower and Business Regelia is Renewal fees for Business Regelia is 3Lakhs where for power is 4Lakhs
I am mainly need this card for international lounge access with add on cards (for my parents) I am okay with paying fees.

It's a LTF card, don't pay fees for Business Regalia. You can try emailing them. Remember, reward rate and redemption are pathetic.

You can also consider Indusind Pinnacle, Indusind Tiger, federal Celesta, standard chartered easemyrip, au ixigo and IDFC first wealth for lounge access on ltf or nominal fee cards.

Hey the main difference I find between BizPower and Business Regelia is Renewal fees for Business Regelia is 3Lakhs where for power is 4Lakhs
I am mainly need this card for international lounge access with add on cards (for my parents) I am okay with paying fees.
Get idfc wealth account for you and later add family member in same family banking
All will be wealth

It's dc has international lounge & get select dc for international lounge too

Get other bank cc.
U r searching it in wrong bank
One day u might get lucky but not immediately

It's a LTF card, don't pay fees for Business Regalia. You can try emailing them. Remember, reward rate and redemption are pathetic.

You can also consider Indusind Pinnacle, Indusind Tiger, federal Celesta, standard chartered easemyrip, au ixigo and IDFC first wealth for lounge access on ltf or nominal fee cards.
Thanks I have emailed the priority readdressal they told me to wait for a week I'll keep posted regarding the update here

Back