• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get wealth debit card?

zoro

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I recently got wealth credit card approved and I have been using it(since less than a month) also after few days of credit card approval i opened savings account with 25k MAB but at Bank they told had no idea about wealth debit card, can anyone suggest how to get with debit card.

You would get wealth debit card when your account varient is converted to wealth. IDFC would generally convert your account to wealth if your TRV is more than 10 lacs with the bank.
I recently got my account upgraded to wealth like 10 days ago, however if you have wealth credit card then why do you need debit card? I would always prefer to get credit card over debit anytime.. unless is there some benefit in debit wealth which is not available in credit wealth?

You would get wealth debit card when your account varient is converted to wealth. IDFC would generally convert your account to wealth if your TRV is more than 10 lacs with the bank.
I recently got my account upgraded to wealth like 10 days ago, however if you have wealth credit card then why do you need debit card? I would always prefer to get credit card over debit anytime.. unless is there some benefit in debit wealth which is not available in credit wealth?
IDFC is about to start rewards for their Debit cards, so having wealth debit card would increase my reward rate.

Sir I also got upgraded to wealth account but no offer for wealth credit card, how to get wealth credit Card, I ve other bank cards with 10+ limit if CTC works?

Back