• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Yes Private card

Is there a way one can get Yes Private card? I know HDFC Infinia used to be an invite only but people now get it pretty easily.
Is there a way I can apply for it C2C or income based?

Solution
No, c2c is not possible for Yes Private. You can request them for Yes Private, but you need to hold the Yes First Exclusive first, then you can put up the request. And they'll only grant if you're having 45L+ of Net Income shown in your ITR

jabwebanged

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Ok
2cr NRV for yes private is too much actually
They would close it upon negotiation somewhere between 50-70 lakhs
Why do you want this card? Any specific reason? I don't see any special benefits. Just got a oberoi voucher for 9,000 and decent reward point. For lounge you do get lounge key instead of priority pass. I don't know which is better. But other than that, not crazy benefits.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Why do you want this card? Any specific reason? I don't see any special benefits. Just got a oberoi voucher for 9,000 and decent reward point. For lounge you do get lounge key instead of priority pass. I don't know which is better. But other than that, not crazy benefits.
Just for collection
Currently I am Collecting all airport lounge network card which provides unlimited access to add-ons
I already have PP , DF , Diners for primary and add-on
Yes private is the only card that provides unlimited lounge through Loungekey to add-ons