• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Zomato Pro plus membership?

ankurq7

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I am one of those zomato account holders who has not been "invited" to the good stuff such as Edition card and Zomato Pro plus membership.

I was able to get the edition card with the Twitter trick that's mentioned on the forum, but unable to get the Pro Plus membership (I stay in serviceable area, and many of my friends are already using this).

When asked on Zomato Chat on the app, they replied its Invite only. Same when I messaged them on Twitter.

Wondering if anyone has been able to get the Pro Plus membership without being automatically invited.

I am one of those zomato account holders who has not been "invited" to the good stuff such as Edition card and Zomato Pro plus membership.

I was able to get the edition card with the Twitter trick that's mentioned on the forum, but unable to get the Pro Plus membership (I stay in serviceable area, and many of my friends are already using this).

When asked on Zomato Chat on the app, they replied its Invite only. Same when I messaged them on Twitter.

Wondering if anyone has been able to get the Pro Plus membership without being automatically invited.
I don't have the edition card.

For me, I just saw the pop up on Zomato one fine day to get in their Pro Plus membership without any effort at all. In the month of December 2020, I had a friend give me a 3 Month Zomato pro membership which I didn't renew post expirty but I still used Zomato heavily for delivery orders. Fast forward to 1st Jan 2022, I opened the app to place a new order and there I was able to see the banner for signing up for Pro Plus. Without any hesitation, I paid 900 to them and have been using it since.

Never been a pro member for a whole year, and neither did I pay for the pro membership for them to expedite anything for me.

As of now, it is invite only and only zomato decides whom to send the invite using their own bogus algorithm. I think its pretty much random also. You cannot get an invite by yourself for zomato pro plus. You have to wait until it comes to you. Maybe regularly ordering from zomato will help upto some extent however I know some people who got the pro plus invite right after creating their zomato account. It is not always about the serviceable area. It is a stupid algorithm they follow.

I’m having Zomato pro plus membership, paid 300 for that. I’m not sure about their algorithm behind that, but here was my journey:
I had been using Zomato pro membership for around a year because of annual benefits of some card (don’t remember now which was the card). Then I got ltf offer for the edition card and got an extension to Zomato pro membership by 6 years.
Later while ordering food I’ve got the offer to pay 300 and get the Zomato pro plus for a year and grabbed it after seeing the invite multiple times for whole month.

SAME ALSO I DID NOT GET INVITATION AFTER TWITTER CHAT ALSO.

Back