• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase dcb limit

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am dcb user from past 7 months with credit limit of Rs 5 lac. I have spent 7.2 in the last 7 months. Today I have received upgrade offer to dcb metal, though I don't want it.
What should be my approach to increase my limit and upgradation to infinia.

Kindly suggest my friends

indraneal89

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am dcb user from past 7 months with credit limit of Rs 5 lac. I have spent 7.2 in the last 7 months. Today I have received upgrade offer to dcb metal, though I don't want it.
What should be my approach to increase my limit and upgradation to infinia.

Kindly suggest my friends

Any particular reason you don't want to take the DCB metal upgrade?

Limit upgrades seem to happen in two ways
  • Pre-approved offers that the bank gives you based on your spends and overall relationship
  • Manual upgrade given by sending your payslips / ITR as proof of income to the grievance cell
Right now you are at 5 lakhs and the Infinia Metal requirement is minimum 10 lakhs so you need a significant bump up still

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Any particular reason you don't want to take the DCB metal upgrade?

Limit upgrades seem to happen in two ways
  • Pre-approved offers that the bank gives you based on your spends and overall relationship
  • Manual upgrade given by sending your payslips / ITR as proof of income to the grievance cell
Right now you are at 5 lakhs and the Infinia Metal requirement is minimum 10 lakhs so you need a significant bump up still
Card fees is alot.