• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to Increase limit of cashback card which instantly approved of 20k only

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Ace
Today I had applied SBI cashback card and get only 20k limit. Having other bank cards of more than 200k limit, also having BPCL of 90k

Any suggestions to increase limit by card to card ? Or any hope of possibility with retention team?

Solution
Today I had applied SBI cashback card and get only 20k limit. Having other bank cards of more than 200k limit, also having BPCL of 90k

Any suggestions to increase limit by card to card ? Or any hope of possibility with retention team?
I have the same situation! I've also transferred limit. One pro tip is that you can get the Joining fees waived off :) just call customer care and say that you want to increase the limit or close the card, as you cannot meet the 2L annual fee waiver with only 20k limit. Ask them to either increase the limit, or waive off the fees or close the card. They'll waive it off.

Please note that the customer care will raise a closure request and the retention team will contact you or the CC themselves...
Yes and there won't No over limit charges.

Make sure you check available credit limit before doing the transaction.
Are you sure this doesn't come under overlimit? My SBI BPCL has only 1L limit, for upcoming sales, if I want to purchase 1.2L product, can I pay 20k in advance and purchase 1.2L product?

Back