• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase Limit of IDFC Credit Card

beast_boy

TF Premier
I am getting LE emails from IDFC, with Whatsapp Links.
The thing is I can't use whatsapp on those numbers to send the Increase Limit message
Is there any other way of getting the Limit increased?

I am getting LE emails from IDFC, with Whatsapp Links.
The thing is I can't use whatsapp on those numbers to send the Increase Limit message
Is there any other way of getting the Limit increased?
You mean they are sending messages on WhatsApp ?

You mean they are sending messages on WhatsApp ?
Not on Whatsapp, On Email

1724697903929.webp

Like This

If I click on the Increase Limit Now , it takes me to download whatsapp or open the link using whatapp
https://api. whatsapp.com/send/?phone=7669800557&text=Increase+limit&type=phone_number&app_absent=0

Not on Whatsapp, On Email

View attachment 66399

Like This

If I click on the Increase Limit Now , it takes me to download whatsapp or open the link using whatapp
https://api. whatsapp.com/send/?phone=7669800557&text=Increase+limit&type=phone_number&app_absent=0

It's legit... If you want to avail you can...
And moreover you have to use the registered number to avail LE, no other way

It's legit... If you want to avail you can...
And moreover you have to use the registered number to avail LE, no other way
Legit hai ye muje pata hai....
But for some reasons It wont work for my registered number on Whatsapp , thats why I need help in this,
if someone was able to get the LE without sending
this Increase Limit Message from whatsapp.

+91 76698 00557 add this number in your contacts and send message “Increase limit” from WhatsApp to this number

+91 76698 00557 add this number in your contacts and send message “Increase limit” from WhatsApp to this number
Yeah, I know this bro , but It wont work , there is some restriction on using whatsapp for the registered number , else would have done that
and was not required to ask the question in the forum.

Legit hai ye muje pata hai....
But for some reasons It wont work for my registered number on Whatsapp , thats why I need help in this,
if someone was able to get the LE without sending
this Increase Limit Message from whatsapp.
In that case call customer care... Simple...
Or write a mail, they'll increase it by themselves

Back