• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to increase monthly spends on credit card?

Oops you don't have permission to view this thread? Am I banned or something?
Try to open the link in browser / desktop. Here's the thread post quoted below :-
Trick to load more than Rs4000 on your Paytm Wallet via Credit Card, Free of cost:

Note - This trick will not work if you already loaded money in your paytm wallet on November month.

Trick -

First Download Uber app and Zomato app both. Now close all other background running apps in your phone.

Login/linked paytm account in your Uber app and Zomato app.

Now Zomato app >> Paytm option >> enter Rs4000 amount and credit card details and proceed to OTP page but dnt enter your OTP. Just remember your card OTP.

Now dnt close your Zomato app, switch to Uber app

Open Uber app >> Paytm option >> enter Rs4000 amount and credit card details and proceed to OTP page but dnt enter your OTP. Just remember your card OTP.

Now first switch to Zomato app to check your app will not get close and card otp page is still showing. Most of the time low RAM android phones, your 2nd apps will get automatically close (for safe side you can use multiple device, if you have multiple device).

Now if your Zomato app, card otp page is still running then switch to Uber app (dnt minimize, just switch zomato app to Uber app).

Enter your Card otp and Pay. Now after loaded Rs4000 to Paytm wallet via Uber app.

Switch back to zomato app and enter your first card OTP or you can also resend otp and pay.

Ta-Da! You can load Rs8000 to your Paym wallet via Credit card, Free of Cost.

Note - You can also load Rs12,000 or Rs16,000 via multiple apps at a same time. Use apps like Zomato, Uber, DriveU app and i think Swiggy app, Jio app also allow to load on Paytm app.

Total 20+ apps available, list here - https://paytm.com/offer/list-of-3rd-party-merchants

This trick is personally verified and i am using since last 1.5 years and many other users already used this trick every month.

Note - Try at your own risk, im not responsible if your paytm wallet account will get blocked. From last 1.5 years, no account is blocking but maybe in future when most of the users use this trick then Paytm will close this trick.

so far never trf to bank even its free.
just to pay cc bill, scan to local shops, mobile recharges
So I tried transferring funds to my PayTM wallet via Uber using a credit card, and it worked. My first time doing this. I noticed that I can't pay someone using a QR code or their number via UPI. The option only shows bank accounts including PayTM Bank. Is this how it suppose to be or I am missing something?

Trf to bank can cause any issues?
Heard feedback from my office colleagues that those accounts who do bank transfer, paytm will add more charges to load wallet like 2.65%-4.5% and they block the 4k load via other apps too.
so didnt risk it, again its my own precaution, not sure how the algorithm works

So I tried transferring funds to my PayTM wallet via Uber using a credit card, and it worked. My first time doing this. I noticed that I can't pay someone using a QR code or their number via UPI. The option only shows bank accounts including PayTM Bank. Is this how it suppose to be or I am missing something?
merchant QRs if u scan it will go (not petrol bunks).
own account if u want means if u've icici account, generate qr code for 2k (max allowed amount is 2k as of now) and create a request and scan it will go

merchant QRs if u scan it will go (not petrol bunks).
own account if u want means if u've icici account, generate qr code for 2k (max allowed amount is 2k as of now) and create a request and scan it will go
I was to pay the guy at the pharmacy and he show me QR code from his GPay app. When I scanned it using my PayTM app, it doesn't give me the option to pay from wallet, but instead linked bank accounts only.

I was to pay the guy at the pharmacy and he show me QR code from his GPay app. When I scanned it using my PayTM app, it doesn't give me the option to pay from wallet, but instead linked bank accounts only.
in south majority of merchants have paytm QRs so i didnt even mapped my bank acc to paytm so far

Back