• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit

Mr. Aman

TF Select
Hlo guy's
I'm holding hdfc bank credit card form last 16 months but I'll didn't receive a limit enhancement offer I'll you that card well
my limit on that card is 50k . at the same I'll have axis Bank credit Card is with 200k limit
how can I' increase my limit any email id to write mails or any of your experiences .

Have you applied directly or you got pre-approved offer?
I have regular account of 10K AQB but got pre approved Millenia with 1.5L limit.

As you got limit of 10k, I assume that you applied it yourself. If you would have waited for pre-approved offer then you could have got at least 50k limit on your card. HDFC normally gives pre-approved offer within 3 4 months of account opening. I got offer of Moneyback with 50k limit. I didn't apply and then after 30-45 days I got 2nd offer of Millenia with 1.5L limit.

PS: I got my card on Feb 2023 and I was 18 at that time. I am also a student and they didn't require any income proof since it was pre approved.
Ek Student ko direct 1.5 lakh de di limit

humare kote ki LE club karke students ko Pre Approved offer dene m use kar raha hai HDFC

ab lag raha hai college wapis jana start karna padega, jabhi limit increase karega HDFC

This is the reply I got when asked for LE.
To consider the option of limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank credit card.
Request you to download the form from
hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfZAvpaZA
Fill up the same mentioning the above reference number along with any of the following income documents to review the limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Your latest income documents (self attested)
Salaried - Attested copy of your latest pay slip which is not beyond 45 days old and copy of your visiting card or office id card.
(or)
Self Employed - Attested copy of your latest ITR (Income Tax Return) and copy of your PAN card along with computation of income.
We request you to forward the above forms to the following address and that you respond within 45 days from the date of this letter: HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O.Box No.8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O, Chennai-600041.
Alternatively the same may be dropped in any of the HDFC Bank drop box addressed to "The Manager - HDFC Bank Cards Division"
Please note that Limit Enhancement request will be reviewed in accordance with your eligibility and the Bank s internal credit policy

This is the reply I got when asked for LE.
To consider the option of limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank credit card.
Request you to download the form from
hdfcbk.io/k/DUvfZAvpaZA
Fill up the same mentioning the above reference number along with any of the following income documents to review the limit enhancement on your existing HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Your latest income documents (self attested)
Salaried - Attested copy of your latest pay slip which is not beyond 45 days old and copy of your visiting card or office id card.
(or)
Self Employed - Attested copy of your latest ITR (Income Tax Return) and copy of your PAN card along with computation of income.
We request you to forward the above forms to the following address and that you respond within 45 days from the date of this letter: HDFC Bank Cards Division, P.O.Box No.8654, Thiruvanmiyur, P.O, Chennai-600041.
Alternatively the same may be dropped in any of the HDFC Bank drop box addressed to "The Manager - HDFC Bank Cards Division"
Please note that Limit Enhancement request will be reviewed in accordance with your eligibility and the Bank s internal credit policy
Bro everyone gets same reply for LE. You don't need to post entire thing here.

Hi...I got to know from my RM that card upgrades( LE or type of card) are getting very difficult in HDFC these days. The focus is solely on new issuances . I asked for a friend and he suggested to close the existing card and he will apply for a new one offline. My friend is going to try this method.
Suggestion..discuss with your RM. Explain the situation, and if possible apply a new card after closing this one or apply limit enhancement offline by additional FD. (to be safe, you may try for Tataneu cards ,if that works because you don't have to close the existing one). RM ko Pakdo...

Hi...I got to know from my RM that card upgrades( LE or type of card) are getting very difficult in HDFC these days. The focus is solely on new issuances . I asked for a friend and he suggested to close the existing card and he will apply for a new one offline. My friend is going to try this method.
Suggestion..discuss with your RM. Explain the situation, and if possible apply a new card after closing this one or apply limit enhancement offline by additional FD. (to be safe, you may try for Tataneu cards ,if that works because you don't have to close the existing one). RM ko Pakdo...
Nothing works, I've been in talking with credit card head for my city, they told even after applying new card limit is not guranteed. A person applied c2c with the limit of 6L+ in other bank got 2L in HDFC

Nothing works, I've been in talking with credit card head for my city, they told even after applying new card limit is not guranteed. A person applied c2c with the limit of 6L+ in other bank got 2L in HDFC
Well...I can understand. But the point is
If you do nothing... nothing will happen.
If you try...then may be ..there is a chance.
And when you are tired trying in hdfc.. no worries... baki banks hai na... kick hdfc out.
P.s. go to this step directly if hdfc is not the fixed thing in your requirement. :D

Well...I can understand. But the point is
If you do nothing... nothing will happen.
If you try...then may be ..there is a chance.
And when you are tired trying in hdfc.. no worries... baki banks hai na... kick hdfc out.
P.s. go to this step directly if hdfc is not the fixed thing in your requirement. :D
After trying and negotiating I am finally trying LE via graveiance

Back