• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

how to increase or get offer to increase hdfc credit card limit

Mr. Aman

TF Select
Hlo guy's
I'm holding hdfc bank credit card form last 16 months but I'll didn't receive a limit enhancement offer I'll you that card well
my limit on that card is 50k . at the same I'll have axis Bank credit Card is with 200k limit
how can I' increase my limit any email id to write mails or any of your experiences .

Have you applied directly or you got pre-approved offer?
I have regular account of 10K AQB but got pre approved Millenia with 1.5L limit.

As you got limit of 10k, I assume that you applied it yourself. If you would have waited for pre-approved offer then you could have got at least 50k limit on your card. HDFC normally gives pre-approved offer within 3 4 months of account opening. I got offer of Moneyback with 50k limit. I didn't apply and then after 30-45 days I got 2nd offer of Millenia with 1.5L limit.

PS: I got my card on Feb 2023 and I was 18 at that time. I am also a student and they didn't require any income proof since it was pre approved.
i got pre approved offer , i had option 3 cards money back , indain oil , freedom i choose the freedom and they gave me 10 k limit only

Exactly, that's a big thing for a student. After hearing all these grievances, you should try mailing at grievance.redressalcc@hdfcbank.com 🤣

Holding MoneyBack Business card for almost 14 years and last month they took pity on me and increased it by mere 10k and now my limit is 60k and your card is not even 6 months old 🤣 your credit card journey has just begun, use your card, pay your bills on time and your Cibil will keep improving. There is no shortcut.
i have fd card of one card 20 k limit and i am using for 1year and 3 months . and my cibil is 771 . and hdfc is my 3 rd and only unsecured credit card that i received on pre approval basis

i have fd card of one card 20 k limit and i am using for 1year and 3 months . and my cibil is 771 . and hdfc is my 3 rd and only unsecured credit card that i received on pre approval basis
Good for you, now keep using your card and make timely payments. 1 year worth of credit history is nothing, people here with more than 5 years history are not getting LE or upgrade. Did you go through the entire thread, if you have, you will understand how difficult it is to get anything from HDFC.

The biggest mistake you made was accepting the pre-approved Moneyback card, you should have waited and who knows you could have ended up with a better offer.

i got pre approved offer , i had option 3 cards money back , indain oil , freedom i choose the freedom and they gave me 10 k limit only
damn, I think freedom cc is the lowest tier card hence the lowest limit, moneyback might have come with 20k at the least, I am just guessing here.
Unfortunately, I think you are out of options here. From what I read from other member's posts, HDFC won't do anything at all.. there are people holding hdfc ccs with 20k for years on and hdfc never give LE.

You can either wait for a year and see or close the card, hdfc may give another pre-approved offer in 6 months, I am not sure though.

at least hdfc bank gave me many pre approved offers like easy emi , bike loan but i am holding icici mine zero balance saving for 1 year and 8 months till now no offer even they rejected my request to give me rupay debit card

at least hdfc bank gave me many pre approved offers like easy emi , bike loan but i am holding icici mine zero balance saving for 1 year and 8 months till now no offer even they rejected my request to give me rupay debit card
Are you using that account, I mean ICICI?

Then try with Kotak 811 account, use it for 5-6 months you will start seeing pre-approved cards. Many in this forum got offers after 3 months.

Have you tried applying Amazon pay ICICI? you could get lucky since you have an account. Another option is Axis saving account for pre-approved offers, but they will deduct charges if you sneeze(consolidation fees). There is also Airtel/Flipkart card, higher approval rate than bank core cards.

Just search this forum for specific cards, you will learn a lot.

Try with Kotak and ICICI they are really generous with limits and when it comes to limit enhancement.
Are you using that account, I mean ICICI?

Then try with Kotak 811 account, use it for 5-6 months you will start seeing pre-approved cards. Many in this forum got offers after 3 months.
yes recently only i had open k811 account and got pre approved smart emi card limit of 50 k but i have not took it it has been only 28 days to open k811 account , and talking about that icici zero balance mine account still i use a lot . i known the reason that why i am not getting pre approved offer in that icici account because iuse only upi via paytm i have never used the debit card . 2nd as it is a icici mine zero balance account there is rare chance of pre approved it was said by my branch rm .

Have you tried applying Amazon pay ICICI? you could get lucky since you have an account. Another option is Axis saving account for pre-approved offers, but they will deduct charges if you sneeze(consolidation fees). There is also Airtel/Flipkart card, higher approval rate than bank core cards.

Just search this forum for specific cards, you will learn a lot.
sir i had done many mistake while applying credit card . as i use flip kart very frequently , i got a pre qualified of axis bank flipkart credit card but by mistake i filled wrong dob and i should take icici bank fd credit as my first fd credit then after using for a year i should have got one card pre approved , previously icici fd card was staring on minimum 10 k fd but now they have changed it to minium 50 k fd , as i have secured one card i can not get unsecured one . i do not want to close my one card because one card is my one of my favourite card

yes recently only i had open k811 account and got pre approved smart emi card limit of 50 k but i have not took it it has been only 28 days to open k811 account , and talking about that icici zero balance mine account still i use a lot . i known the reason that why i am not getting pre approved offer in that icici account because iuse only upi via paytm i have never used the debit card . 2nd as it is a icici mine zero balance account there is rare chance of pre approved it was said by my branch rm .
Upgrade that ICICI account and start using it.

sir i had done many mistake while applying credit card . as i use flip kart very frequently , i got a pre qualified of axis bank flipkart credit card but by mistake i filled wrong dob and i should take icici bank fd credit as my first fd credit then after using for a year i should have got one card pre approved , previously icici fd card was staring on minimum 10 k fd but now they have changed it to minium 50 k fd , as i have secured one card i can not get unsecured one . i do not want to close my one card because one card is my one of my favourite card
No need close one card. If you have same mobile number registered with Amazon and icici mine account, just check Amazon website, you may get paperless application process. Maybe even instant approval.

Before that check your CIBIL score in Amazon pay section.

No need close one card. If you have same mobile number registered with Amazon and icici mine account, just check Amazon website, you may get paperless application process. Maybe even instant approval.

Before that check your CIBIL score in Amazon pay section.
if they come for verification and ask income proof at that time what i will do .

Back