• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How To Link Netbanking for Indusind Saving A/c to the Induind Credit Card

beast_boy

TF Premier
I had my First relationship with Indusind as a credit card user, I created my internet banking account to access the card , later on I used the same credentials to login into mobile app to access the card.
after a year I opened a saving account with Indusind and was able to successfully add it to the Mobile banking app of indusind, after that I opened another indusind account and then indie account and all accounts were mapped properly in the mobile app, however when I login into the internet banking, the savings account doesn't appear, I tried adding the accounts in Internet banking but it gives error alway.

Can anyone guide me how to get the Savings account added to internet banking ?

I had my First relationship with Indusind as a credit card user, I created my internet banking account to access the card , later on I used the same credentials to login into mobile app to access the card.
after a year I opened a saving account with Indusind and was able to successfully add it to the Mobile banking app of indusind, after that I opened another indusind account and then indie account and all accounts were mapped properly in the mobile app, however when I login into the internet banking, the savings account doesn't appear, I tried adding the accounts in Internet banking but it gives error alway.

Can anyone guide me how to get the Savings account added to internet banking ?
You would've got CIF number along with your debit cards. Create a new internet banking id using that/debit card number and try linking credit card there

You would've got CIF number along with your debit cards. Create a new internet banking id using that/debit card number and try linking credit card there
I Dont want to change my user id , i have changed it to my name, if i register for a new user id , i have to create a new alphabetical user id

I have an existing relationship with IndusInd with Legend credit card. what is the process to open 0 MAB indusind Select account? and how to proceed with linking the legend credit card to the select account. can someone please guide me. Thanks

I have an existing relationship with IndusInd with Legend credit card. what is the process to open 0 MAB indusind Select account? and how to proceed with linking the legend credit card to the select account. can someone please guide me. Thanks
Go to Branch and fill application form.

Back