• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to make a purchase higher than credit limit?

pleasegiveltf

TF Select
I hold a SBI Vistara Prime Card with ₹40,000 limit. SBI is refusing to transfer limit from my SBI Simply Save credit card (with ₹2L limit now) to SBI Vistara Prime Card.

I've been escalating this but I need to make a payment (in 1 transaction, cannot split) for ₹42,600. Can I do this on SBI by prepaying the credit card with ₹2,600?

I recently did this 2 months ago. My friend wanted to buy iphone with my SBI SimplyClick card with 80K limit and I had already exhausted 40K. I added 1L 50K and then made the transaction of about 1L.
I hope that's not changed because SBI has been rejecting my request to increase my Limit!

I hold a SBI Vistara Prime Card with ₹40,000 limit. SBI is refusing to transfer limit from my SBI Simply Save credit card (with ₹2L limit now) to SBI Vistara Prime Card.

I've been escalating this but I need to make a payment (in 1 transaction, cannot split) for ₹42,600. Can I do this on SBI by prepaying the credit card with ₹2,600?
Rob SBI Bank bro

There are few people who said in the previous posts that you can't pay above the credit limit. But you just showed you could. Maybe those who said it can't be done never really tried it or used a different app. Which app you used? I used CheCheq.
Paid via Cred. Payment was made at via POS at a store.

Back